CSAS vs. TN Temple

VOLZ11

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ragincajun477 @ Mar 17 2007 - 09:58 PM) 826415770[/snapback]i can't get over the fact that #3 didn't start for csas. it's like they didn't want to win.

ya I thought #3 and #35 were the best players from CSAS...Temple is a VERY good team but plays totally different ball than what I'm used to seeing here in the west...Congrats to Temple and to Skogen as you played AWESOME in the past 2 days...No one could stop ya!!!

QUOTE(ragincajun477 @ Mar 18 2007 - 08:46 PM) 826416695[/snapback]i think the media timeouts severely hurt csas. they're used to runnin and gunnin w/out timeouts and tiring the other team and with media timeouts every five minutes didn't help.

What was it that severely hurt CSAS the other three times they lost to Temple?

Well Union City has been in 1A two years...One state championship,two Mr.Basketball awards and were ranked #1 all year this year.....

Folks saying MJ Brown didn't win the award should take a minute to read what Seth Skogan told The Tennessean in the Sunday morning edition....He said the right guy won the award.......

To be honest,I figured politics would have come into play...Skogan was returning as finalist and is a senior....I figured he would win it.....

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 18 2007 - 09:55 PM) 826416758[/snapback]Folks saying MJ Brown didn't win the award should take a minute to read what Seth Skogan told The Tennessean in the Sunday morning edition....He said the right guy won the award.......

That just shows you what kind of character and class Seth has. It also shows, again, why he is the real mr. basketball whether he has some dinky plaque or medal to prove it or not.

QUOTE(0FrankTheTank0 @ Mar 19 2007 - 07:29 AM) 826417252[/snapback]

Congratulations Temple!!

Congragulations Kevin and the boys. I knew something good was going to happen for those freshman that stepped on the floor in 2004 against Unaka. Rusty and I were glad to see you take home the gold ball.

TC