"How about those CSAS Patriots?"

global98

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(travellin_man @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:26 PM) 826414709[/snapback]good game today CSAS. use your speed and take temple down. i'm about as tried of them on here as i was of union city and lake county before they were put out.

The only problem with that traveller is that we have only really been talking about what we have done not what we might or want to do. Temple wasn't on these boards talking about how they were going to kill everyone and be the next state champs.

I would like to congratulate both teams and I can honestly say that the Region 3-a is probably the best in Tennessee and some of the teams that are a few notches below these two teams in the region like Grace, 21st Century, and South Pittsburg were actually pretty good teams over these past few years and whoever can get out of that region has a legitimate chance to compete for the title.

QUOTE(Tha Chosen One @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:47 PM) 826414860[/snapback]I would like to congratulate both teams and I can honestly say that the Region 3-a is probably the best in Tennessee and some of the teams that are a few notches below these two teams in the region like Grace, 21st Century, and South Pittsburg were actually pretty good teams over these past few years and whoever can get out of that region has a legitimate chance to compete for the title.

You really are right. I have been reading these boards about how the best teams were from the western regions, that Union City, Lake County, etc., are the best teams but from my vantage point the two best teams are playing tomorrow and they are not from the west.