Josh Sain

BIGWEBB

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 360 really isn't that impressive for someone his height, there are plenty of people shorter than him that can do better dunks than that, but that doesn't mean he can't play SEC ball, I haven't seen him play much, but good luck to him whereever he decides to go. As far as Chism and Young they really didn't impress me last year, but it just shows what great coaching(no offense to their high school coaches at all, but they are on a completely different level now) and playing against great talent everyday can do for very talented players.

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Mar 19 2007 - 01:15 PM) 826417605[/snapback]I hope Kermit was taking notes we would love to have him playing for middle

amen to that...kermit better have been taking notes /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Does anybody know what Josh may want to do?

Honestly he seems like he would be a good fit into Pearl`s system at UT. He is a blue collar team player with some talent. He`s coachable and willing to do what is asked of him to make the team successful. You`d think a team ranked in the top 20 in the country would have at least one superstar, but they are a team of talented players who bought into a system of being hardcore on defense and teamwork.

QUOTE(Grace Golden Eagles @ Mar 19 2007 - 07:42 PM) 826417903[/snapback]Just asking a question, it seems fishy to me.

Believe me if there had been anything fishy going on about Derek playing in Humboldt and Josh playing in Jackson they would have been caught....It's not like those two could hide......They are pretty hi-profile players.....

Like nebutyn said,their situation is a family thing and none of our business.....

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 20 2007 - 08:02 PM) 826418838[/snapback]Grace...I think they are half brothers and just live in different places. Someone from Liberty can correct me if I`m wrong instead of acting like it`s some huge secret.

The topic is basketball, not family life. So that means none of your business. I will post another Liberty thread to give you more work to do. Mr. Moderator. Who's recruiting Josh Sain? Not where does his brother live.