Lipscomb pitcher pitches perfect game

nothingbutbaseball

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nothingbutbaseball @ Mar 20 2007 - 11:39 AM) 826418447[/snapback]Daniel Lyons pitched a perfect game on 3/19/07 againgst Marianna in the Lincoln High School Spring Break Invitational.

While a perfect game is very impressive, Chris McCullom of Centennial threw a one-hitter over six innings at that same team. One hit in 13 innings would indicate they don't swing the biggest sticks in town.

QUOTE(BT Mafia @ Mar 20 2007 - 06:59 PM) 826418796[/snapback]While a perfect game is very impressive, Chris McCullom of Centennial threw a one-hitter over six innings at that same team. One hit in 13 innings would indicate they don't swing the biggest sticks in town.

Thats great for Chris but what was the final score of that game? and how did yall do in that tournament?

QUOTE(BT Mafia @ Mar 20 2007 - 05:59 PM) 826418796[/snapback]While a perfect game is very impressive, Chris McCullom of Centennial threw a one-hitter over six innings at that same team. One hit in 13 innings would indicate they don't swing the biggest sticks in town.

I could be wrong but someone told me yall lost the game to marianna. If you could please tell me the score to your game

QUOTE(zoysia44 @ Mar 21 2007 - 07:59 PM) 826419742[/snapback]I could be wrong but someone told me yall lost the game to marianna. If you could please tell me the score to your game

im not positive on the score but i know for a fact daniel lyons threw a perfect game...no matter how a team is swinging the bats, throwing a perfect game is crazy!!