AA best team next year

dat-boy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dat-boy @ Mar 21 2007 - 12:42 PM) 826419427[/snapback]who will be the best team in AA next year?

Dyer Co. Choctaws will be up there next season and will make a run at a state championship after losing 2 or 3 Seniors but only 1 that really contributed alot in Nico Jones....

Booker T. Washington should be AWESOME next year also...I heard they had maybe 1 senior on that team....they were incredible!!!

QUOTE(jcmjeff2006 @ Mar 21 2007 - 01:00 PM) 826419446[/snapback]Mitchell will probably be back as well...very young team this year.

Yes...that's true...one of these 3 teams will not make it to the state tournaments as these 2 regions will play each other in substate and the winner of BTW/Mitchell regional final will determine who they play from Region 7AA...I look for the 2 teams from Region 7AA to be Dyer Co./Haywood with Dyer Co. hosting Mitchell for a substate game and Haywood traveling to BTW

QUOTE(GCPioneer @ Mar 21 2007 - 12:26 PM) 826419463[/snapback]Yes...that's true...one of these 3 teams will not make it to the state tournaments as these 2 regions will play each other in substate and the winner of BTW/Mitchell regional final will determine who they play from Region 7AA...I look for the 2 teams from Region 7AA to be Dyer Co./Haywood with Dyer Co. hosting Mitchell for a substate game and Haywood traveling to BTW

With Liberty going to AAA, I think Bolivar should win district 12-AA next year and make it back to the state tournament.

Thank God, we can now move on to next season. All of the traditional AA powers in west TN appear to have a lot coming back next year. The team that is flying under the radar is Haywood Co. They may have the best player in AA and they have a great junior class returning. Bolivar will be stacked and ready as should Dyer Co. Memphis will always have 1 or 2 teams that are capable of beating anybody in AA. (My understanding is that BTW was as talented as anybody this year.)

QUOTE(truhoopsfan @ Mar 21 2007 - 03:44 PM) 826419572[/snapback]Thank God, we can now move on to next season. All of the traditional AA powers in west TN appear to have a lot coming back next year. The team that is flying under the radar is Haywood Co. They may have the best player in AA and they have a great junior class returning. Bolivar will be stacked and ready as should Dyer Co. Memphis will always have 1 or 2 teams that are capable of beating anybody in AA. (My understanding is that BTW was as talented as anybody this year.)

I think Haywood has a good shot at a state tournament run...I however do not think they will take the region next year against Dyer Co...Dyer Co. will be VERY solid and I believe will take the districts/regionals and host a sub-state V. Mitchell and take that game too!!