Rockwoods bats. The best in single A?

baseball100

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(baseball100 @ Mar 21 2007 - 12:52 PM) 826419485[/snapback]Where does these numbers stand with all the other teams in the state.

Them are some big #s they are putting up. Do they have any kids that can play at the next level. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

QUOTE(philip2003 @ Mar 21 2007 - 07:01 PM) 826419745[/snapback]Bryant Allen has D-1 Power no matter what anybody says. He has a good arm too. He will go somewhere if he wants. Tennessee, North Carolina, Clemson? maybe not, but he can deffinently go to a small college.

true.. not to mention their catcher has already signed with RSCC.. blackhawk, what are you thinking? do you have some kind of grudge?

QUOTE(Took @ Mar 21 2007 - 08:07 PM) 826419751[/snapback]true.. not to mention their catcher has already signed with RSCC.. blackhawk, what are you thinking? do you have some kind of grudge?

To clarify, when you say next level, I think of D-1. No one in that category. Tigers have had good players the last few years play college ball. See no one that stands above past Tigers that have played college ball. But the current Tigers do have this season & next to grow physically and improve their skills.

QUOTE(blackhawkdown @ Mar 21 2007 - 07:45 PM) 826419788[/snapback]To clarify, when you say next level, I think of D-1. No one in that category. Tigers have had good players the last few years play college ball. See no one that stands above past Tigers that have played college ball. But the current Tigers do have this season & next to grow physically and improve their skills.

ok I understand you now.. Didnt mean to come off sounds harsh.. we just needed to get on the same page.. my apologies.

QUOTE(Rhea Co. @ Mar 21 2007 - 07:51 PM) 826419795[/snapback]Back to the question anybody else in the state that has thrown up big batting numbers

Polk County has out scored their opponents 80-15 but I believe polk is 2A but sitll that is impressive for both teams to throw up these types of numbers already.

true.. but what kind of competition have these teams seen?

QUOTE(Took @ Mar 21 2007 - 08:02 PM) 826419802[/snapback]ok I understand you now.. Didnt mean to come off sounds harsh.. we just needed to get on the same page.. my apologies.

true.. but what kind of competition have these teams seen?

Polk County has seen an ok team in Brainerd. A good SE Whitfield team and a not so good sweetwater and Sequoyah, but sweetwater and SE Whitfield have been their closest games 10-0 and 13-6 respectively. Competition wise gets tougher but not by much. The tougher games will be against McMinn Co, McMinn Central, Megis Co. and so far undefeated Lookout Valley.