Sweetwater vs. Sequoyah

MalcomXL

This is a huge County rivalry between Sweetwater and Sequoyah. The schools are seperated by about 10 miles. Both teams have struggled some this year, but Sweetwater beat a good team in Polk County 8-7 on Wednesday. Sequoyah lost to Polk Co. 25-3 and 15-2. Sweetwater has played a much tougher schedule, but this is all thown out the door when these two meet. It seems to me, that both teams have had ups and downs this year, but what teams will show up Monday and Tuesday is the big question. I think it will be a split.....Now what are your predictions?

I have saw sweetwater play, and I havn't saw Seq. play, but bottom line, sweetwater has alot of talent just hasn't come through at the right moments besides agianst polk, "good win for them there by the way". Anyway Sweetwater with both wins by about 4 runs , 6-2...8-4 /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(MalcomXL @ Mar 30 2007 - 08:39 AM) 826426442[/snapback]This is a huge County rivalry between Sweetwater and Sequoyah. The schools are seperated by about 10 miles. Both teams have struggled some this year, but Sweetwater beat a good team in Polk County 8-7 on Wednesday. Sequoyah lost to Polk Co. 25-3 and 15-2. Sweetwater has played a much tougher schedule, but this is all thown out the door when these two meet. It seems to me, that both teams have had ups and downs this year, but what teams will show up Monday and Tuesday is the big question. I think it will be a split.....Now what are your predictions?

Sweetwater sweeps without a doubt. Big win against Polk!! Cats are well coached and have better talent.

Yeah, I agree Sweetwater has more talent, but is E. Moser good enough to pick up at least one win for the Chiefs? I like the Wildcats to win too, but he might give them some problems. I think it's going to come down to which team makes the routine plays, and which team gets the most two out hits! Good luck to both teams!

You Sweetwater people should've been more worried about them Brainerd Panthers before the Chiefs.

How did Brainerd upset Sweetwater?

This proves that baseball is a one game at a time sport. Polk beat SweetH2O 10-0 on Mon, and got beat 8-7 on Tuesday. SweetH2O gets beaten by a non fundamental Brainerd team after their huge win over Polk Co

How will this shake up the District standings. Right now the standings are as followed

1. Meigs County (6-0) Have a record of 21-1 the past 2 years in regular season play. 24-2 including a District Title

2. Polk County (6-1) loss to Sweetwater 7-8 in 8 innings

3. McMinn Central (4-1) loss to Boyd Buchanan 6-4 after being up 4-0 after 5

4. Boyd Buchanan (3-3) loss to McMinn Central 1-3 and Polk County 10-4 & 12-2

5. Sweetwater (1-4) Beat Polk County 8-7 in 8 innings. Got beat by Brainerd 1-2

6. Brainerd Beat Sweetwater 2-0

7. Tyner

8. Tellico

9. Sequoyah Played Central tough. Central won 1-0

QUOTE(CRUTCHFIELD @ Apr 1 2007 - 12:48 PM) 826427593[/snapback]You Sweetwater people should've been more worried about them Brainerd Panthers before the Chiefs.

How did Brainerd upset Sweetwater?

This proves that baseball is a one game at a time sport. Polk beat SweetH2O 10-0 on Mon, and got beat 8-7 on Tuesday. SweetH2O gets beaten by a non fundamental Brainerd team after their huge win over Polk Co

How will this shake up the District standings. Right now the standings are as followed

1. Meigs County (6-0) Have a record of 21-1 the past 2 years in regular season play. 24-2 including a District Title

2. Polk County (6-1) loss to Sweetwater 7-8 in 8 innings

3. McMinn Central (4-1) loss to Boyd Buchanan 6-4 after being up 4-0 after 5

4. Boyd Buchanan (3-3) loss to McMinn Central 1-3 and Polk County 10-4 & 12-2

5. Sweetwater (1-4) Beat Polk County 8-7 in 8 innings. Got beat by Brainerd 1-2

6. Brainerd Beat Sweetwater 2-0

7. Tyner

8. Tellico

9. Sequoyah Played Central tough. Central won 1-0

DON'T POST STANDINGS UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM/ Or how you want them to be.

1.Meigs 4-0/4-0

2.Polk 6-1/10-1

3.McMinn 4-1/4-2

4.Brainerd 2-1/5-1

5.Tyner 1-1/1-2

6.Sequoyah 3-4/4-4

7.Boyd 1-3/1-3

8.SweetH2O 1-4/2-11

9.Tellico 0-6/1-6

Info from Coach-T scores & Standings 4-2-07 @10:05am E.S.T.