Coalfield

Huss15

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(A_Alexander2 @ Apr 9 2007 - 09:14 AM) 826432927[/snapback]look BUD.... this is America, if you haven't noticed, and we do have this thing called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. and as far as i can tell, this forum is open for anyone who has an opinion. put those two facts together and i have every right to talk about how horrible ur precious coalfield team is. i was simply stating that east tennessee baseball is pretty freakin horrible if one of the "TOP" 'a' baseball teams from east tennessee is coalfield. i mean come on... i watched them play, i've watched the teams they lost to over here for a long time, and the teams they lost to werent very good either. i'm glad ur proud of ur team, but if you don't want people putting their two cents into a discussion group then make sure nobody starts a thread talkin up a crapy team.

so basically when you say "east tennessee baseball is freakin horrible" your saying that teams like south doyle, farragut, bearden, anderson county, william blount, and rockwood who is probably the top 'a' team in east tennessee are horrible. gimme a break. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

QUOTE(jkk#22 @ Apr 10 2007 - 07:06 AM) 826433761[/snapback]so basically when you say "east tennessee baseball is freakin horrible" your saying that teams like south doyle, farragut, bearden, anderson county, william blount, and rockwood who is probably the top 'a' team in east tennessee are horrible. gimme a break. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

no dude... im saying.. for the third time now.. that if COALFIELD is supposed to be a GREAT team, like yall are talkin them up to be... then that doesn't say much for east tn 'a' baseball... go back and read the posts bud... im not ripping anyone but u guys.. lol... sorry u stink!

QUOTE(A_Alexander2 @ Apr 10 2007 - 07:24 AM) 826433778[/snapback]no dude... im saying.. for the third time now.. that if COALFIELD is supposed to be a GREAT team, like yall are talkin them up to be... then that doesn't say much for east tn 'a' baseball... go back and read the posts bud... im not ripping anyone but u guys.. lol... sorry u stink!

coalfield is not a great team i don't know of one baseball team that is great. i think coalfield has tons of talent on the field but they can't put it together right know they have no team chemistry at the moment but i think it will get better. oh yea, y r u hung up on that one freakin tournament im not sure but i don't think you have seen them play sense. so get over that one tournament. if i am not mistaken every single team in the world has there bad days.

QUOTE(jkk#22 @ Apr 10 2007 - 07:33 AM) 826433791[/snapback]coalfield is not a great team i don't know of one baseball team that is great. i think coalfield has tons of talent on the field but they can't put it together right know they have no team chemistry at the moment but i think it will get better. oh yea, y r u hung up on that one freakin tournament im not sure but i don't think you have seen them play sense. so get over that one tournament. if i am not mistaken every single team in the world has there bad days.

it must have been a pretty freakin BAD DAY... lol.. they lost to scotts hill. they are by far one of the worst teams in west tennesse... as a matter of fact scotts hill has only won like 4 games in the last 3 years... thats a pretty bad day if you lose to them.

QUOTE(A_Alexander2 @ Apr 10 2007 - 07:42 AM) 826433798[/snapback]it must have been a pretty freakin BAD DAY... lol.. they lost to scotts hill. they are by far one of the worst teams in west tennesse... as a matter of fact scotts hill has only won like 4 games in the last 3 years... thats a pretty bad day if you lose to them.

it baseball anything can happen in baseball. any team can be beatin at any time. matter a fact is was a pretty freakin bad day for the yellow jackets but i still think being in that tourny and playing the competition they played will help them over her in the east.

QUOTE(jkk#22 @ Apr 10 2007 - 07:45 AM) 826433799[/snapback]it baseball anything can happen in baseball. any team can be beatin at any time. matter a fact is was a pretty freakin bad day for the yellow jackets but i still think being in that tourny and playing the competition they played will help them over her in the east.

alright, well good luck to ya.

So much usage of the "freakin" word lol.. Coalfield has a lot to improve on before they make it anywhere.. They are prob the third or forth best team in their region..

So much usage of the "freakin" word lol.. Coalfield has a lot to improve on before they make it anywhere.. They are prob the third or forth best team in their region..

QUOTE(JohnDoe @ Apr 9 2007 - 09:42 PM) 826433470[/snapback]oh so now that they have pointed out the FACT that coalfield stinks, you are gonna find out where he is from and make up RUMORS about how they rnt as good. Coalfield is down this year. oh well. thats it. period!!

yea johndoe they are not down that bad they are young. with not that much pitching. talkin is easy of course ask john doe but they will come around...

QUOTE(Rook2 @ Apr 11 2007 - 12:39 PM) 826434842[/snapback]yea johndoe they are not down that bad they are young. with not that much pitching. talkin is easy of course ask john doe but they will come around...

Sometimes young=being down...young players that dont have the experience of older players make a team not as good...therefore that would make them down this year. and ask me about talking? how about asking all the coalfield boys that get on here and post stupid stuff without using their brains. They are the ones running their mouth. Not me. If you have a problem with it, deal.

QUOTE(JohnDoe @ Apr 11 2007 - 08:37 PM) 826435374[/snapback]Sometimes young=being down...young players that dont have the experience of older players make a team not as good...therefore that would make them down this year. and ask me about talking? how about asking all the coalfield boys that get on here and post stupid stuff without using their brains. They are the ones running their mouth. Not me. If you have a problem with it, deal.

Coalfield could be a decent team in a couple of years. I don't think they will be though. I saw no speed at all on the team. I saw no one with a decent arm, not even for Freshmen or Sophomores. But who knows Greg Maddux doesn't throw that hard. You don't have to throw 90 to be a good pitcher.

QUOTE(JacketQB18 @ Apr 9 2007 - 10:14 AM) 826432998[/snapback]man u are a freakin joke!!! where the heck are u from anyways?

JacketQB18, the guy is exactly right. Coalfield is a joke. Their ace pitcher throws 70 mph and weighs 100 lbs. Name one player on the team that plays travel baseball in the summer. But I guess everyone should leave Coalfield alone- they do not seem to want to hear the truth from anyone.