WARTBURG HIGH SCHOOL

Deerhunter44

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(GIBSONJ @ Apr 20 2007 - 07:10 PM) 826442088[/snapback]There has been some VERY qualified people interview for the job. The little old town of Wartburg might just get a REALLY good coach /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . Its looking pretty good right now.

i agree but it will take some time

QUOTE(Old_Highlander_13 @ Apr 22 2007 - 09:52 AM) 826442793[/snapback]Ive recently heard from a couple of SHS football players that The old coach davis said he lightend the schedule this year by replacing oneida and Catholic with Scott High And Midway. This statement should have the highlanders fired up and ready for the first game.

well it aint puttin scott county down its just its clear knox catholic is better

QUOTE(CMS @ Apr 19 2007 - 11:12 AM) 826441110[/snapback]My thoughts are if they turn this man down there crazy !!

i think if they dont turn it down they are crazy we need some one from outside morgan county in so they can make things fresh. and if they are from here ppl will make it a long season like they did for davis. he is a great guy and great coach i would like to see some one else compete with what he did the top 2 rated players was coached against by davis

Is coach Davis still the AD? I wish Coach Davis the best he is one heck of a good man I've known him for years and I dont know how he put up with being bad mouthed and run down as long as he did. Face it WB has been no more than a home comeing game for most teams for years and that was well before coach Davis took over.

Good luck with your search hope you guys find what your looking for.

I know that there's been a lot of speculation about the Wartburg coaching job, and I also realize that a decision is to made on the 11th, but just for curiosity's sake, can anyone mention any names of candidates? I guess I just want to know who all's on the list and has it been narrowed to a few? Again, I'm just curious.

QUOTE(SCW86 @ May 2 2007 - 09:55 AM) 826449963[/snapback]I know that there's been a lot of speculation about the Wartburg coaching job, and I also realize that a decision is to made on the 11th, but just for curiosity's sake, can anyone mention any names of candidates? I guess I just want to know who all's on the list and has it been narrowed to a few? Again, I'm just curious.

well its between a man from n.c. or florida, i think they should hirer both for extra help thats just what i think

QUOTE(little_reggie5 @ May 2 2007 - 11:20 AM) 826449979[/snapback]well its between a man from n.c. or florida, i think they should hirer both for extra help thats just what i think

Hey, why not? It may not be possible but "the more the merrier." And when you stop and think about it the Burg could sure use some merriment. Btw, does anyone know anything about these guys' credentials or track records?