Rotary Tournament Discussion

frankiec996

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 12 2007 - 07:21 AM) 826435639[/snapback]DB skipped out on rotary this year for two reasons.

1) Being under rated would probably get us in an un deserved division, like c division.

2) Pawleys Island in myrtle beach champions challenge is the same weekend and we voted to go there seeing as how it was a team set up and gave our team more practice. Also Pawleys Island drew all the best from South Carolina, and NC. Waccamaw and Myrtle Beach High school (11 time state champs of SC) are there as well as one other state champ Team. I dont see DB doing well, but the competition seems to be just as intense as Rotary.

Nobody cares why DB isn't playing.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 12 2007 - 08:10 PM) 826436220[/snapback]I like how your name is title bound. Atleast i know what it feels like to have a title. Thanks for posting have a great day my UN-TITLED friend.

R

O

F

L

Idiot Post of the year right here my friends.

Now its time for a life lesson ice10is. Sometimes when you don't know who you are talking to, it is better not to say anything at all because if you choose to say something, unfortunate events happen that make you look like an idiot occur. (Such as the aforementioned quote above)

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Apr 14 2007 - 12:49 PM) 826437413[/snapback]yea he did. but i would expect u would know that already, or ur just trying to brag about Kyle. He's a good player.

Of course I know it or I wouldn't post it. (Common sense) I sent a Siegel player a text asking how they did and they said not great or anything but said Kyle and Bo split. Other than that I have no clue on results from Rotary. Just posting what I was told, unless there is something wrong with this that I'm unaware of?

We posted 3rd in the B division. Vestavia hills barely beat us (maybe a half a point) and Spain Park had about 2 more.

Our team did well but our 1-2-3 all lost in the singles finals, split sets and just didnt finish it out. Our number 1 lost a close one.

I played like crap. I split my 1st and lost, lost my 2nd 6-7, 6-7, and we got destroyed in doubles.

O well, everyone has good days and bad days