South Doyle Baseball Rules

Dirty Chuck

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Baseball4life2 @ Apr 11 2007 - 06:16 PM) 826435293[/snapback]Heard this before:

QUOTE(themakerofsouth01 @ Apr 5 2006 - 10:10 PM)

""the kees are very impresive this year but can they go all the way i think so.

without a doubt in my mind....this year is the year....takin it to the 'boro""

No doubt SD is one of the best teams in Knox Co, but winning March & April does not = a state championship.

Funny thing to me South Doyle always finds ways to shoot themselve in foot, heck they were better last year with Hawn in the lineup and still found ways to lose when it mattered.

South Doyle kids are mentally tough - its just bad coaching when they blow themselves in the foot - I mean come on, last year in the biggest game of the year and we have Zach Nash pinch hitting - that is all coaching - these guys can flat out play the game and they can overcome suspect coaching at any time. Talent always out does coaching.

In the Mo game we played our JV and you know it.

William Blount was a fluke - we will not be touched again

South Doyle is a class program

South Doyle STATE CHAMPS IN 07 - kinda got a nice ring to it

Well by listening to the DB fans talk- they also seem to think that all of their seniors are going to get drafted in the first round. Just a thought.

- By the way Chuck- you are not supposed to have cough syrup at school especially in front of your students. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(Dirty Chuck @ Apr 12 2007 - 10:38 AM) 826435821[/snapback]South Doyle kids are mentally tough - its just bad coaching when they blow themselves in the foot - I mean come on, last year in the biggest game of the year and we have Zach Nash pinch hitting - that is all coaching - these guys can flat out play the game and they can overcome suspect coaching at any time. Talent always out does coaching.

dirty every time I read something that you write it makes me believe that you have no clue in this world. I will also go as far as to say you never played sports you were probably the water boy. Anybody with half a brain will tell you that talent will only get you so far. coaching, work ethic & heart are the other key factors. Why do you think this year will be any different than any other don't you still have the same coach. You need to grow up and stop bashing the coach this is'nt daddy ball it's high school and one step away from college.

I really hope stupid Chuck is not from SD. And if he or she is ? I hope people don't think we at SD fell that way. Coach Howard is one of the finest baseball men in town. He dose't just coach baseball but teaches the kids about life and respect for the game. He also says if you can't say anything nice just shut your mouth. So I really hope STUPID CHUCK is not a part of the SD family.

QUOTE(oldtimer41 @ Apr 12 2007 - 08:30 PM) 826436197[/snapback]I really hope stupid Chuck is not from SD. And if he or she is ? I hope people don't think we at SD fell that way. Coach Howard is one of the finest baseball men in town. He dose't just coach baseball but teaches the kids about life and respect for the game. He also says if you can't say anything nice just shut your mouth. So I really hope STUPID CHUCK is not a part of the SD family.

i completely agree....everyone on coacht nos that i am a huge south doyle fan...and u can say that i am biest(sp) but the whole coaching staff of the South Doyle Baseball team is outstanding and respected all across this state and anyone who is or has ever been apart of this club nos that...the coaches, the players, the parents and everyone else that is involved in this program has nothin but class and respect for the game of baseball....so i hope that chuck is not apart of the program and i hope that everyone reading this thread doesnt assume that the whole program has the same views and chuck who ever it is...thanks for listenin and good luck to all the teams his year

QUOTE(Dirty Chuck @ Apr 12 2007 - 11:38 AM) 826435821[/snapback]South Doyle kids are mentally tough - its just bad coaching when they blow themselves in the foot - I mean come on, last year in the biggest game of the year and we have Zach Nash pinch hitting - that is all coaching - these guys can flat out play the game and they can overcome suspect coaching at any time. Talent always out does coaching.

Hey UP Chuck! You are way off base and should be ejected from the game for being an IGnorAmuS. Those of us that have watched SD baseball over the years know that we have a true gem in coach Howard and Browning. You are correct when you say this current group can play the game, but all the talent in the world will get you nothing without discipline, teamwork, and COACHING! Go back to daddy ball cause I would wager that is where you picked up this we are soooo good we don't need a coach. GO KEES! Stay disciplined Play as a team and trust your heart, abilities, and coaching to win state.

QUOTE(Smooth Operator @ Apr 12 2007 - 01:55 PM) 826436049[/snapback]Well by listening to the DB fans talk- they also seem to think that all of their seniors are going to get drafted in the first round. Just a thought.

- By the way Chuck- you are not supposed to have cough syrup at school especially in front of your students. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(Smooth Operator @ Apr 12 2007 - 01:55 PM) 826436049[/snapback]Well by listening to the DB fans talk- they also seem to think that all of their seniors are going to get drafted in the first round. Just a thought.

QUOTE(Dirty Chuck @ Apr 12 2007 - 11:38 AM) 826435821[/snapback]South Doyle kids are mentally tough - its just bad coaching when they blow themselves in the foot - I mean come on, last year in the biggest game of the year and we have Zach Nash pinch hitting - that is all coaching - these guys can flat out play the game and they can overcome suspect coaching at any time. Talent always out does coaching.

Still can't believe this /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />