grace vs. boyd

fargen01

I don't know very much about Boyd. Didn't East Ridge just beat them? I heard about the Grace vs Baylor game. Baylor won 6-0 and the entire 2nd team played the second half so as not to run up the score and give guys playing time that will not get much if any time during other games. They played all 3 goalies and Grace still did not get off a shot. Boyd would seem to have a good chance of winning.

Hm.. Could be a good game. Grace is starting to slip it would seem, while Boyd i've heard little about. But I'll go with Boyd by 2. Just out of curiosity, how was Grave Vs. Tyner.

Also, in the same district as Grace and Boyd, Sequoyah and Sweetwater play tonight. Rivalry game. Sequoyah hasn't beat them in 8(?) years, but drew last year, and we think we can pull it off tonight. And then we got another district tommorow at McMinn Central.

I've seen Grace and Boyd play and neither is very strong skillwise - but Boyd has more size and athleticism and really goes to the ball well. (Grace seems to start some really young players). Boyd is pretty well organized in the back so I'm not sure Grace gets many shots in this game either. I think Boyd by 2 or 3 goals.

QUOTE(Cheamilion @ Apr 12 2007 - 10:20 AM) 826435796[/snapback]Hm.. Could be a good game. Grace is starting to slip it would seem, while Boyd i've heard little about. But I'll go with Boyd by 2. Just out of curiosity, how was Grave Vs. Tyner.

Also, in the same district as Grace and Boyd, Sequoyah and Sweetwater play tonight. Rivalry game. Sequoyah hasn't beat them in 8(?) years, but drew last year, and we think we can pull it off tonight. And then we got another district tommorow at McMinn Central.

grace beat tyner, but im not sure of the score. It was either 2-0 or 2-1

even though grace beat tyner i doubt they will beat boyd, my predictions.......boyd 2-0