Carlton Flatt gets a new gig

DS2001

QUOTE(Lost Old Dad @ Apr 15 2007 - 11:37 AM) 826437844[/snapback]Anyone besides me forsee a move by Coach S to say somewhere like Siegel in the future?

I will say one thing about Coach Scharse and that is he does NOT recruit! When the 'clone' was having his little differences with Coach Rankin I thought about taking him to Eagleville. Coach Scharse was one of the main people that talked me out of it.

This whole thing has me puzzled and stinks worse than week old dead fish for some reason. Gonna be interesting to watch though.

Coach Scharse is a good man

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(2priceless @ Apr 14 2007 - 10:32 AM) 826437349[/snapback]Maybe I am wrong, but isn't FOUR plural? As in YEARS....thus.......over the years?

When Coach Sharsch first went to E'ville.....several Riverdale football players went with him. That was four YEARS ago....as in over the years.

When stating "over the years" it would appear that one would mean at least a decade. You know.....like the last time Jokeland won a football championship.

QUOTE(cbg @ Apr 14 2007 - 06:38 PM) 826437580[/snapback]I don't know anything about Coach Scharsch and he may very well become a good coach but Coach Flatt's record speaks for itself. He has won more state championships than any coach in Tennessee and he has more victories than any coach in Tennessee history. While I don't care for the way that Coach Flatt runs his program, he is a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good football coach. The principal made a very good hire if the players & parents buy into his program.

I am not in anyway questioning his coaching ability, I think it speaks for itself.

QUOTE(cbg @ Apr 14 2007 - 06:38 PM) 826437580[/snapback]I don't know anything about Coach Scharsch and he may very well become a good coach but Coach Flatt's record speaks for itself. He has won more state championships than any coach in Tennessee and he has more victories than any coach in Tennessee history. While I don't care for the way that Coach Flatt runs his program, he is a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good football coach. The principal made a very good hire if the players & parents buy into his program.

This will be very interesting to see how Coach Flatt does when he cannot go out and get the best athlete on the block. In the public school setting you have to win with the hand that is delt you. I have heard that the principal at Eagleville thinks she is a football know-it-all. Good luck to all involved!!!

QUOTE(Bdogg @ Apr 16 2007 - 07:29 AM) 826438393[/snapback]I am not in anyway questioning his coaching ability, I think it speaks for itself.

Of course.....you are the expert on Riverdale coaches aren't you? Odd how you proclaim to be from Smyrna, but never once do you brag on any of the Smyrna staff. Even more ominous is how you "happened" to be at Riverdale to personally witness Coach Watson there last yr applying for a job. You even posted such info on here. How would such a devoted Smyrna fan as you claim.... know so much about Riverdale and have soooo much hatred towards OHS or me ? I have no battles with Smyrna folk.....just ask 82 cat. Shouldn't you be posting on the Smyrna thread or the best QB for 07 thread to promote Sonny?

Hmmmmmm........it doesn't take a rocket scientist does it? Hope OHS folk are taking notes on this imposter.

What I find strange is the fact they could give him the entire city of Eagleville and it still would not equal his last years salary at BA.

Somebody find gold in that part of Rutherford County I have not heard about?

Gonna be an interesting Summer in Rutherford County this year.

Don't get me wrong, if it helps Eagleville's program and Coach S I am all for it. If it does NOT help Coach S then I will say so and NOT be a happy camper about it. I think too much of him (Coach S) both as a Coach and as a decent human being that cares about the teams he coaches.