CAK, Farragut vs Harrison

PinballWizard

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Tron Special @ Apr 21 2007 - 11:04 AM) 826442372[/snapback]Harrison 2 Cak 0

I personally thought the score did not dictate the game (but I would rather hear from someone who was there) They scored their first goal on a miscommunication with our sweeper and keeper, and the other was one of those wonderful "cross shots". They capitolized on mistakes, which a great team does. They were very classy and had a lot of skill.

By my shot count we actually had them 11-6. But hey, that's soccer. I would rather play a great team and lose, than a puff team and win.

I play for CAK and i was impressed with Harrison's squad- they were pretty big, skilled, and fast, but not by any means unbeatable. I heard the Farragut game was really good, but I sadly didn't get to see it. Our game was fairly even with possession and shots and i think both teams played well and had a few chances; they just capatilized and we didn't. They are a great team though and very classy- I hope they do well in their state tournament that's coming up soon.

QUOTE(BigG @ Apr 21 2007 - 02:16 PM) 826442401[/snapback]I personally thought the score did not dictate the game (but I would rather hear from someone who was there) They scored their first goal on a miscommunication with our sweeper and keeper, and the other was one of those wonderful "cross shots". They capitolized on mistakes, which a great team does. They were very classy and had a lot of skill.

By my shot count we actually had them 11-6. But hey, that's soccer. I would rather play a great team and lose, than a puff team and win.

They did hit a PK off of the post. But if Brandon had held his run a tad in the very beginning, he would have knocked one in as well. Overall a good showing by both teams, but Harrison is just so big and athletic at nearly every position, a luxury most teams cannot afford.