State-Wide STATS AAA AA/A D2

mjuhb

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(cubsfan123435 @ Apr 19 2007 - 09:03 PM) 826441499[/snapback]The goal that Johnny Ameen #11 for sweetwater scored against CSAS was a pretty sick goal and as far as I can remember they stil had their starters in. CSAS does have a pretty tough district schedule too..... THey play teams like Grace, Boyd, and Sweetwater which are games that could really go either way......

No the left side, the side ameen scored on, had both subs in the mid and D. while both players are now great players they had some trouble marking earlyer in the year. as for the goal being sick it was a 1 on 1 with the keeper not really that sick at all.

Some coaches will choose a keeper who can make decisions and run a team over an athletic keeper capable of making incredible athletic plays.

Over the long run, the keeper in the right spot at the right time helps more.

At least that is what our club coach says, and he was Jonny Walker's (just retired from USNT and MLS due to injury) coach.

The keeper that makes it look easy is the one you want.

Alek floyd for Mcnairy has 9 goals assists unknown and Joshua Mankey has 7 goals and atleast 8 assists our goalie has been prety good to hes only allowed 3 of the goals that have been scored on us the rest was our back up goalie i know we have not played really top teams but thought i would put it out there.

i believe baylor has only had 2 goals scored on them all year.

csas has played ooltewah, red bank, webb, ccs, and will soon play baylor. not a bad non-district schedule. red bank record is not the greatest , but going to there place to open the season was no picnic. the sweetwater game was played in a monsoon. mccallie did not call back and notre dame was only scheduled as a jv game due to the crazy situation after last years regions game.