POLK COUNTY vs. McMINN CENTRAL

CRUTCHFIELD

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CRUTCHFIELD @ Apr 25 2007 - 05:11 PM) 826445250[/snapback]If this is the case why don't you shut Centrals basketball student section up? That was the fans doing the talking. Please give a few of the Polk players credit for controlling themselves and not making a fool of themselves like has happened in the past. (Beard, Qualls, Davis, and Hammons {transfer from Central})

I thought all of these boys did the right thing. I did not see no jawing or anything from player to player in the game.

GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP both Polk and Central players

I agree both teams showed alot of class. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ Apr 25 2007 - 03:17 PM) 826445254[/snapback]I agree both teams showed alot of class. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

What was the arguement about when Starr stole and the throw from Qualls went airborn? Was he interferred with or just a bad throw? I was at the concessions and the play was over and Tripplett was on the field by the time I turned around.

QUOTE(CRUTCHFIELD @ Apr 25 2007 - 05:19 PM) 826445256[/snapback]What was the arguement about when Starr stole and the throw from Qualls went airborn? Was he interferred with or just a bad throw? I was at the concessions and the play was over and Tripplett was on the field by the time I turned around.

Some fans thought the batter interfeared with Qualls when he attempted to throw Starr out. The batter never stepped out of the batters box he was just leaning over the plate when he followed through on his swing. Good call by the ump.

QUOTE(CRUTCHFIELD @ Apr 25 2007 - 05:11 PM) 826445250[/snapback]If this is the case why don't you shut Centrals basketball student section up? That was the fans doing the talking. Please give a few of the Polk players credit for controlling themselves and not making a fool of themselves like has happened in the past. (Beard, Qualls, Davis, and Hammons {transfer from Central})

I thought all of these boys did the right thing. I did not see no jawing or anything from player to player in the game.

GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP both Polk and Central players

Good job Polk on takin the victory yesterday. Great game, Jus comes to show ANY team can win on any given day. (Cantral-Monday Polk-Tuesday) Look forward to watching the tournament. Great Sportsmanship on both sides!

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ Apr 25 2007 - 02:04 PM) 826445109[/snapback]Where oh where is my little mexican and canadian buddy's?? I guess their computers are on the blink. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> LOL!!

Just messing with ya!

Im right here BUD. I give them credit they played a great baseball game and won, but come on the players had class wen they won. The parents sure didnt!

QUOTE(canadian @ Apr 25 2007 - 03:41 PM) 826445270[/snapback]Im right here BUD. I give them credit they played a great baseball game and won, but come on the players had class wen they won. The parents sure didnt!

Your correct. I'm telling ya, we're lucky nothing got started. I'm just excited about the 2007 district 5-aa tourney. Should be a dandy.