POLK COUNTY vs. McMINN CENTRAL

CRUTCHFIELD

QUOTE(canadian @ Apr 25 2007 - 04:41 PM) 826445270[/snapback]Im right here BUD. I give them credit they played a great baseball game and won, but come on the players had class wen they won. The parents sure didnt!

I am not a parent of a player and don't classify all parents because of the actions of one or two!!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Pounder02 @ Apr 25 2007 - 08:33 PM) 826445404[/snapback]yes the polk players showed a lot of class, except for when qualls was mouthin towards the end of the game... but he shut up after tripplett got onto him and told him there was still a lot of game to be played... but as others have said the way the polk parents acted was ridiculous

I think Qualls was acting on his emotion's after scoring and was directing it towards a couple of students that had been yelling at him and some of the others all night. IMHO these two Central students sitting on the front row calling players names out and yelling "you su##" was out of line as well and what's bad is parents was sitting all around them and grinning and laughing at them. If I am a sitting there and some Polk students started that, it would not have lasted long I would have put a stop to it. As for players I know for a fact that Moses was cussing a couple of Polk players throughout the game while running in from left field so lets not start throwing stones. It was a great game and both sides played with class.

QUOTE(Butch & Sundance @ Apr 25 2007 - 09:15 PM) 826445481[/snapback]Lets put it this way this is not the time of year you want to face "Big Game Britt" he is NASTY this time of year

Yes but he can't pitch every game, you better have more than one pitcher especially at tournament time and like you said earlier if the sun is not shining on him that day Central is in TROUBLE. The law of averages say's that he is due a bad game you don't know when but it happens to everyone no exceptions! Aderhold is good but I think Centrals bullpen is a little thin as is most of the teams. Like I have said the starters for all three teams must go pretty deep in the games for their team to stand a chance.

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ Apr 26 2007 - 05:47 AM) 826445691[/snapback]I think Qualls was acting on his emotion's after scoring and was directing it towards a couple of students that had been yelling at him and some of the others all night. IMHO these two Central students sitting on the front row calling players names out and yelling "you su##" was out of line as well and what's bad is parents was sitting all around them and grinning and laughing at them. If I am a sitting there and some Polk students started that, it would not have lasted long I would have put a stop to it. As for players I know for a fact that Moses was cussing a couple of Polk players throughout the game while running in from left field so lets not start throwing stones. It was a great game and both sides played with class.

Student section rowdiness is part of rivalries. But using 4 letter words is pushing the envelope. Parents and administration should not allow it.

QUOTE(Butch & Sundance @ Apr 26 2007 - 08:41 AM) 826445757[/snapback]So you heard the words come out of Moses mouth or did your NEPHEW tell you. And Centrals pitching will be fine with . Shaw, Aderhold, Starr, Rayburn, and King. Starr is throwing the ball well right now and Rayburn has the best arm of the staff. King might be a Freshman but has thrown the ball very well.

So your saying because I didn't hear it it's a lie! My nephew is not in high school so no he was not playing for Polk. If all those are so good why did Coach Hart bring in Coleman to replace Aderhold? As for Rayburn having the best arm on the staff, its alot better than his DAD'S chicken wing I'm glad he got his talent from his mother! LOL!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(mexican @ Apr 26 2007 - 09:21 AM) 826445792[/snapback]Student section rowdiness is part of rivalries. But using 4 letter words is pushing the envelope. Parents and administration should not allow it.

Well said. Mexican, I am beginning to like you even though we don't agree on everything. If we could just get Butch & Sundance to quit leaning on that garbage can and relax. When he wears all that blue I can't tell one from the other!! LOL! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(Butch & Sundance @ Apr 26 2007 - 08:41 AM) 826445757[/snapback]So you heard the words come out of Moses mouth or did your NEPHEW tell you. And Centrals pitching will be fine with . Shaw, Aderhold, Starr, Rayburn, and King. Starr is throwing the ball well right now and Rayburn has the best arm of the staff. King might be a Freshman but has thrown the ball very well.

Wonder which kid on the team is his? My nephew plays and yes Moses was cussing him so there you go.

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ Apr 26 2007 - 09:31 AM) 826445803[/snapback]Well said. Mexican, I am beginning to like you even though we don't agree on everything. If we could just get Butch & Sundance to quit leaning on that garbage can and relax. When he wears all that blue I can't tell one from the other!! LOL! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Chicken wing & garbage can, now that is funny right there.