POLK COUNTY vs. McMINN CENTRAL

CRUTCHFIELD

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(therock @ Apr 26 2007 - 08:34 PM) 826446318[/snapback]Whut happins if megs an tiner dont make up ther game. It reely dont mater caus central an megs is goen to da regen. Poke got lucky one time an thay is gonna be put owt kwik. Ther coch yels to much an thay aint reely very goud. The devas kid dont thro reel hard and that Been kid aint got no guts. Shaw and Aterholt will shut them down.

I thought they filmed the movie Deliverance on the Chattooga River in Georgia not in Greasy Creek.. Maybe Coach Hart will let you play The Star Spangled Banner on your banjo at the next Polk vs Central game. LOL /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(Butch & Sundance @ Apr 26 2007 - 08:36 PM) 826446323[/snapback]Question for the old scout: Did you play at Polk? or are you 1 of the dugout moms

Did you play at Central? I hope your not looking for a date are you? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ Apr 27 2007 - 10:25 AM) 826446818[/snapback]I think he is going to walk on at Cleveland State but I could be wrong. He has good speed but defense and arm strength are questionable.

If you hear results of coin toss for 2nd please let me know. Suppose to have district meeting this afternoon.

QUOTE(mexican @ Apr 27 2007 - 12:39 PM) 826446834[/snapback]If you hear results of coin toss for 2nd please let me know. Suppose to have district meeting this afternoon.

I can't until football season (sorry Central), this baseball talk is killing me. It is good to see the rivalries back between Polk,Central, and Meigs though. Whoever said Roberts was overated is crazy. he has a career batting average of 500. I talked to a pro scout and he said he was the best player in the region(by far) and he has the best swing around. And by the way, I am not a Meigs fan or Central or Polk.

QUOTE(Whistle76 @ Apr 27 2007 - 11:53 AM) 826446851[/snapback]I can't until football season (sorry Central), this baseball talk is killing me. It is good to see the rivalries back between Polk,Central, and Meigs though. Whoever said Roberts was overated is crazy. he has a career batting average of 500. I talked to a pro scout and he said he was the best player in the region(by far) and he has the best swing around. And by the way, I am not a Meigs fan or Central or Polk.

Having a career batting average of over .500 in this district does not mean anything. I don't know which pro scout your talking about but he must not have been at the four games I have been at. If he is so good why did he not have anymore D1 offers than Memphis that I know of? As a matter of fact there has not been any scouts at these games except for Chattanooga State and they came to see Garland who is the best pitcher in the district by far. Roberts is a good kid but not a D1 prospect!

QUOTE(mexican @ Apr 27 2007 - 11:39 AM) 826446834[/snapback]If you hear results of coin toss for 2nd please let me know. Suppose to have district meeting this afternoon.

Polk Won the toss.