POLK COUNTY vs. McMINN CENTRAL

CRUTCHFIELD

QUOTE(IBPoppin @ May 6 2007 - 11:14 AM) 826452844[/snapback]I agree Scout, but I believe the left side of there infield is suspect. Put to the test , I believe they will determine the outcome.

GOOD OR BAD!!!!

Outcome will be determined by pitching and with the bats. Neither game played earlier was determined by either teams mistakes.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Butch & Sundance @ May 7 2007 - 12:18 PM) 826453514[/snapback]There were 2 erorors by Polk that gave central a big ining when they played at Polk.

Your exactly right those two errors killed them one was in the 5th and the other in the 6th. Central made a couple that opened the door for Polk at Central also. Today's games will be determined by who makes the routine plays. Polk must get their offense going and they need to score at least 4-5 runs to win.

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ May 7 2007 - 11:31 AM) 826453527[/snapback]Your exactly right those two errors killed them one was in the 5th and the other in the 6th. Central made a couple that opened the door for Polk at Central also. Today's games will be determined by who makes the routine plays. Polk must get their offense going and they need to score at least 4-5 runs to win.

Your right who ever makes the routine play will win this game tonight. I like the winner of this game to win the tourament

Meigs will have to get some pitching from their 3 or 4 .

QUOTE(Butch & Sundance @ May 7 2007 - 01:53 PM) 826453601[/snapback]Your right who ever makes the routine play will win this game tonight. I like the winner of this game to win the tourament

Meigs will have to get some pitching from their 3 or 4 .

I think Meigs will try to get by Boyd on their number 3 & 4 pitcher. They will then have Garland and Roberts for the winner of Central and Polk. If I was Coach Baker this is how I would try and work it. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ May 7 2007 - 01:01 PM) 826453608[/snapback]I think Meigs will try to get by Boyd on their number 3 & 4 pitcher. They will then have Garland and Roberts for the winner of Central and Polk. If I was Coach Baker this is how I would try and work it. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

If it works, he is the coach of the year.. But thats a Big chances.

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ May 7 2007 - 11:31 AM) 826453527[/snapback]Your exactly right those two errors killed them one was in the 5th and the other in the 6th. Central made a couple that opened the door for Polk at Central also. Today's games will be determined by who makes the routine plays. Polk must get their offense going and they need to score at least 4-5 runs to win.

Game one one error in the sixth by Polk on Harper's groundball. Barnett hit by pitch, Moses bunted for a single, Walker sac fly, Rayburn squeeze bunt, Starr single, Coleman double.

Game two Central left 9 runners on base from the 4th inning the 7th. In the 10th Polk had a walk, sac bunt, one ball hit over Shaw's head for a triplr, and one hit to Shaw's left that he could not get to, a single and sac fly later and Polk wins.

QUOTE(mexican @ May 7 2007 - 01:22 PM) 826453617[/snapback]Game one one error in the sixth by Polk on Harper's groundball. Barnett hit by pitch, Moses bunted for a single, Walker sac fly, Rayburn squeeze bunt, Starr single, Coleman double.

Game two Central left 9 runners on base from the 4th inning the 7th. In the 10th Polk had a walk, sac bunt, one ball hit over Shaw's head for a triplr, and one hit to Shaw's left that he could not get to, a single and sac fly later and Polk wins.

I think the shortstop had 2 errors in that game at Polk. What did you do get the scorebook out. The fly ball that Hammons hit, hit Shaws glove . Not saying he should or should not have caught it but some people would have ruled it the other way..

QUOTE(mexican @ May 7 2007 - 03:22 PM) 826453617[/snapback]Game one one error in the sixth by Polk on Harper's groundball. Barnett hit by pitch, Moses bunted for a single, Walker sac fly, Rayburn squeeze bunt, Starr single, Coleman double.

Game one Tanner Davis made an error with 2 outs in the 5th which opened the door for 2 runs. In the 6th with runners on 1st and 2nd Centrals #9 hitter Moses bunted and Tyler Davis was playing too far back and could not get an out (bad coaching or mental error on Davis. In my mind its still an error on someone no excuse for it).

Game two the fly ball by Hammonds was an error on Shaw, he drifted with the ball then dropped it when it hit his glove. It was a routine play sorry! As for leaving people on base what has that got to do with anything. Polk had runners on in both games as well but could not get them home.

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ May 7 2007 - 04:36 PM) 826453651[/snapback]Game one Tanner Davis made an error with 2 outs in the 5th which opened the door for 2 runs. In the 6th with runners on 1st and 2nd Centrals #9 hitter Moses bunted and Tyler Davis was playing too far back and could not get an out (bad coaching or mental error on Davis. In my mind its still an error on someone no excuse for it).

Game two the fly ball by Hammonds was an error on Shaw, he drifted with the ball then dropped it when it hit his glove. It was a routine play sorry! As for leaving people on base what has that got to do with anything. Polk had runners on in both games as well but could not get them home.

#2 POLK-2

#3 CENTRAL-3

GOOD game

QUOTE(canadian @ May 7 2007 - 11:02 PM) 826453983[/snapback]#2 POLK-2

#3 CENTRAL-3

GOOD game

i was at the game tonight and yes it was a great one but central has to come out with the same intensity tomorro and they could get a big win out of megis......