Gville80

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Bump

Hey Gville80 just browsing through and saw your question. How is everything going? Beech is working hard, Hendersonville is working hard, although I heard they had a couple of injuries in the spring practice that had to hurt them, I hope the kids get back for the season. Those boys from Beech and Hendersonville keep working hard.

Any updates on spring practice for the Bucs and Commandos? /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Two words for you Cody Langston!!!! THis kid works is tail off, in the weight room. He is respected by the young guys and the ones who left him from the past two years. He is also respected by the coaching staff. He is the kid you build your program around. He leads by example, he is one tough dude. watch for him on friday nights he will not be hard to find.

Two words for you Cody Langston!!!! THis kid works is tail off, in the weight room. He is respected by the young guys and the ones who left him from the past two years. He is also respected by the coaching staff. He is the kid you build your program around. He leads by example, he is one tough dude. watch for him on friday nights he will not be hard to find.

He's been a great player since middle school. What does the senior class look like these days? Since it's not officially football season, I've forgotten who's coming back for both teams. I had heard the Commandos had had a couple of injuries - HATE to see that in the spring, but hopefully enough time to heal before the season starts. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

He's been a great player since middle school. What does the senior class look like these days? Since it's not officially football season, I've forgotten who's coming back for both teams. I had heard the Commandos had had a couple of injuries - HATE to see that in the spring, but hopefully enough time to heal before the season starts. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I know of one kid from hendersonville who blew out his knee, i do not think he will be back for the season. I wish he was, but I doubt it.

I looked into this and only 1 kid on HHS is injuried and most likely out for the season. He was a key player on defense. Even though the Commandos didnt play to well against Wilson Central, I saw some talent at their anual black and gold game and i know Coach Hat will have them working hard all summer i can't wait till Week 1.

I looked into this and only 1 kid on HHS is injuried and most likely out for the season. He was a key player on defense. Even though the Commandos didnt play to well against Wilson Central, I saw some talent at their anual black and gold game and i know Coach Hat will have them working hard all summer i can't wait till Week 1.

yes hendersonville has alot of talent. the sophmore class is a very good class, the rising freshmen group will be very good also. the future looks good for hendersonville. I know the junior class is tough but i do not know about this years seniors. we will have to see when the season starts.

good luck to the Commandos

Hendersonville spring practice wasnt as good because of a) no QBs due to baseball B.) Couple injuries(only one major)

Also from watching i noticed that they played a lot of different players and rotated a lot of players for reps to see who could play where.

I was watching their practices and noticed that they were conditioning more than i have ever seen a team do.

Good luck to the commandos. Hope the offseason goes well.