Rankings Week 7

mjuhb

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CSAS Soccer @ Apr 23 2007 - 11:51 AM) 826443358[/snapback]Sorry fellas. I'm showing my rookie posting knowledge. I think I have it down now.

You will soon learn and it will become second nature. I was on a forum once, not this one, and they criticized me because I didn't capitalize "I" when I used it alone. There were about 4-5 pages of people complaining and saying that I don't respect them. It was the most ridiculous thing I have ever witnessed.

About the SD situation. I haven't seen them play but I am sure they are an alright team. They don't play very many tough teams, but they don't lose to any of the the cupcakes either. It is tough for them to play in the same district as Farragut and Bearden. If they beat Bearden this week then they should get in and it will make me happy.

QUOTE(BigG @ Apr 24 2007 - 08:37 PM) 826444379[/snapback]Why did they play Bradley Central? This isn't a district game, is it?

I was wondering the same thing when I first saw that they played them. But no it is not a district game.

Maybe Farragut scheduled a random team since for some reason they dont play Heritage this year. According to Eurosport Farragut did play Heritage but I dont believe they have.

EDIT: I'm a little confused on why South Doyle plays 7 district games but Bearden only plays 5 and Farragut only plays 6. I think it is an advantage for the teams who play less games. I dunno. It just seems weird to me.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Apr 24 2007 - 08:39 PM) 826444380[/snapback]EDIT: I'm a little confused on why South Doyle plays 7 district games but Bearden only plays 5 and Farragut only plays 6. I think it is an advantage for the teams who play less games. I dunno. It just seems weird to me.

Heritage forfeited to Farragut, William Blount and Heritage forfieted to Bearden, but both Heritage and William Blount of them play South Doyle.

QUOTE(The King of the Burbs @ Apr 24 2007 - 07:06 PM) 826444398[/snapback]Heritage forfeited to Farragut, William Blount and Heritage forfieted to Bearden, but both Heritage and William Blount of them play South Doyle.

Do these forteits count as one of their 15 games, or does this allow them to add more teams?