Rankings Week 7

mjuhb

QUOTE(nick27 @ Apr 24 2007 - 10:56 PM) 826444672[/snapback]did cpa play mba...I do not know, but I know that they played Goodpasture. I think that the

CPA vsMBA was double digits

CPA has not played MBA as part of the regular season. They did have an early scrimmage which MBA won.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Dr.J @ Apr 25 2007 - 09:00 AM) 826444944[/snapback]Farragut is not 11-0....they have a loss to CBHS in the Palmetto Cup....They lost in a close game but none the less it was a loss.

I think he was referring to the score of a game, not their record.

QUOTE(nick27 @ Apr 24 2007 - 10:32 PM) 826444720[/snapback]it does not matter. GHS will kill HHS................

Really? i'd love to see that happen. HHS looks down, Gallatin has played well against some top competition. The GHS HHS game is always entertaining to say the least

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Apr 25 2007 - 09:58 PM) 826445552[/snapback]houston 1-0 mus

mba 1-1 grissom and they are the #1 team in alabama

mba/grissom: bad game by both sides all in all. . . the game had sparks of brilliance which showed which they were capable of, but if i was a spectater i would not have been impressed. . . very sluggish. . . although drama did happen in the second half when grissom missed a pk, and mba hit the bar 2x in 5 secs, both from close range