science hill bearden

dawgs2

They will have to win at least one doubles. Last year Chris Smith and their #4 lost to Siegel's #3 and #5. It will be tough to win if it goes to doubles vs. Siegel. Thats assuming they split the top 4 and Science Hill takes #5 from Siegel. If Siegel were to win 3 out of top 4 singles they will be state champs again. Regardless, will be a good match to watch.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Harris @ May 9 2007 - 10:02 AM) 826455340[/snapback]They will have to win at least one doubles. Last year Chris Smith and their #4 lost to Siegel's #3 and #5. It will be tough to win if it goes to doubles vs. Siegel. Thats assuming they split the top 4 and Science Hill takes #5 from Siegel. If Siegel were to win 3 out of top 4 singles they will be state champs again. Regardless, will be a good match to watch.

IF Siegel/Science Hill do play:

#1 Siegel

#2 Science Hill

#3 Siegel

#4 Siegel

#5 Science Hill

It will come down to doubles not matter what if these teams end up playing

It things work like there supposed to Siegel and Science Hill should be playing in the finals. I dont want to make any speculations becuase both teams are talented. Yes it will come down to doubles, but I belive it could go either way. Just depends on witch team has a better day. It'll be a good match

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ May 12 2007 - 05:46 PM) 826458114[/snapback]The lineup is different this year. Wilkinson has moved up to #2 and might even play #1

I would never take Wilkinson over Smith.

Smith was at least close with Wishing last year. Wilkinson should have lost to Siegel's #2 last year. No way he can beat Wishing if he can barely beat #2

QUOTE(Harris @ May 13 2007 - 11:38 AM) 826458395[/snapback]I would never take Wilkinson over Smith.

Smith was at least close with Wishing last year. Wilkinson should have lost to Siegel's #2 last year. No way he can beat Wishing if he can barely beat #2

Wilkinson played #3 for SH last year. He beat Roger Briggs earlier this year. I don't know though, the lineup still may have Chris Smith at #1. Either way, Siegel should win #1.