who are the most underrated teams in the state

liverpool fc 8

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(liverpool fc 8 @ Apr 22 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826443081[/snapback]trying to get some input on who some of the most under rated teams in the state are

has anyone seen overton play, they tied brentwood 1-1 and brentwood is ranked #6 overall in the state

overton is not even on the top 20 for AAA they deserve more credit being 9-2-2. their divison record may not be all that great, but considering they play in the same district as brentwood independence and franklin it respectable.

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Apr 22 2007 - 09:42 PM) 826443095[/snapback]dobyns-bennett, tullahoma, siegel, cookville and shelbyville

i agree with you on the first 4 but i play for independence and we beat shelbyville 3-0 they do have a good number of wins but their strenght of schedule is not enough to make those wins noticable

QUOTE(liverpool fc 8 @ Apr 22 2007 - 09:50 PM) 826443102[/snapback]i agree with you on the first 4 but i play for independence and we beat shelbyville 3-0 they do have a good number of wins but their strenght of schedule is not enough to make those wins noticable

why dobbyns bennet yes they are 8-1-1 but i checked their schedule and none of their wins come against teams who are playing with the "big boys"

QUOTE(liverpool fc 8 @ Apr 22 2007 - 09:50 PM) 826443102[/snapback]i agree with you on the first 4 but i play for independence and we beat shelbyville 3-0 they do have a good number of wins but their strenght of schedule is not enough to make those wins noticable

there basically all freshman and sophomores

which kid did they have in goal the short hispanic kid or the short blonde headed kid

QUOTE(dins8 @ Apr 22 2007 - 11:17 PM) 826443125[/snapback]I don't know if you could consider them underrated, but SD deserves more respect...a solid side.

Yoda, I agree with your thoughts, South Doyle is only using this to their benefit at this point, I never knew they were as close to us. Hope to schedule a game next year, b/c they seem to be a tough squad. At this point, I think we have been overrated if anyone wants to start a new thread. Good luck to SD and everyone else.

QUOTE(akula21 @ Apr 22 2007 - 11:35 PM) 826443154[/snapback]Yoda, I agree with your thoughts, South Doyle is only using this to their benefit at this point, I never knew they were as close to us. Hope to schedule a game next year, b/c they seem to be a tough squad. At this point, I think we have been overrated if anyone wants to start a new thread. Good luck to SD and everyone else.

thanks alot man. Sd is strong but we lose 13 seniors next this year. So i'm not sure how we will look next season