Farragut at Oak Ridge

knoxgk

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(gooner1214 @ Apr 26 2007 - 11:41 AM) 826445866[/snapback]i think farragut will deffinetly win, oak ridge dosent posses or anything...all they do is kick the ball

some say Bearden does the same thing and yet Bearden won.

i think it will be a close game that will go into the second half for a winner, but i too think Farragut will win but by 1

i think direct kicks and other stopped plays will play a big part in this game.

QUOTE(knoxgk @ Apr 25 2007 - 09:53 AM) 826444879[/snapback]Farragut plays Oak Ridge Thursday. Will it be close?

I think everyone will be in for a shock!! To "gooner" who said that Oak Ridge only kicks the ball.......you haven't seen Oak Ridge play, have you?? Besides, controlling the entire game with a bunch of passes between 7 players...and then missing the goal is not any better than a team who can smash the ball 80 yards and get 1 person to put the ball in the net! Oak Ridge moves the ball well and they play smart, controlled soccer. They look a lot like Maryville and Farragut. This should be real close. I will call the upset and say that Oak Ridge wins this one in a hugh upset.... 2-1!!

Yeah, maybe I'm crazy, but I have a feeling about this one. I have seen them both play and I think that Farragut has some holes that can be filled. It is at Oak Ridge on a hugh , very nice field!! My only concern for Oak Ridge is the pressure that Farragut is about to put on them.

It should be great!!!

QUOTE(ah20 @ Apr 26 2007 - 04:07 PM) 826446089[/snapback]I think Farragut should take this game pretty soundly. I don't know if they still have injuries, but if they're healthy, I say they win at least 2 or 3 to 0.

Last I heard there were 9 injuries.. I believe that not all are to "key" players but I believe all are to players who play quite a bit. I'm pretty sure that the starting back line is still out, but I also heard that one of them may play this games.

Oak Ridge wins 5-2. I heard the Farragut keeper "gave them 3 goals". Not sure on the specifics, but thats what I was told. I heard he wiffed the ball a few times, kept losing the ball when it was kicked back to him... basically he had a really, really bad night. I predict there will be a hige article in the paper about it. There always seems to be one when Farragut loses in soccer or baseball.

WOW, way to go soccercats! I don't think anyone saw this coming. Could be something farragut uses to refocused for the postseason which bodes badly for anyone they face. Maybe a jumping point for OR as they head into tournament play. Goodluck to both sides and I guarantee a big article in the oakridger.com if not in the KNS. There have been some interesting results this year in ET soccer.

Wow, the rain held out to the end and what an amazing upset. No one really saw this one coming. I don't know what sparked Oak Ridge but they have started to catch on after a few games. As for Farragut, i don't have a clue what happened tonight. Big, Big win for ORHS and interesting to see how their season ends with Maryville. Good luck to both teams.