Hillsboro

macdaddy

Guest workinprogress

QUOTE(irecnso @ Apr 30 2007 - 08:41 AM) 826448231[/snapback]Why do you think HHS has done well and in your opinion who is the better coach ---Blade or Coach A? Who had the better staff?

They are both good coaches. Why split hairs?

Agreed that both are good coaches. However I am sure that Coach A did some things better than Coach Blade does and vice versa. I asked about the staff because One of the things that made Coach A such a good coach was his supporting staff. I havent heard much about Blade's staff so I wanted some comparisons. I guess I should rephrase that question as what are some of the things that Blade has done that have been a positive change? I noticed that they also had a need for another assistant coach, any word on who is applying or who got the job? Just trying to figure out the many reasons why HHS has done so well.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(irecnso @ Apr 30 2007 - 07:41 AM) 826448231[/snapback]Why do you think HHS has done well and in your opinion who is the better coach ---Blade or Coach A? Who had the better staff?

They are both good coaches. Why split hairs?

Good coaches win with good players. That combination is why coach Blade and coach A along with their assistants are both successful and will continue to be. Any head coach will tell you how important his assistants are.

Guest workinprogress

QUOTE(Footballfan15 @ May 1 2007 - 07:28 AM) 826448905[/snapback]It depends who is played. The stadium was packed for the Maplewood, Antioch, and Mt. Juliet games. The overton game was packed at their place.

I would imagine that you will also see big crowds this year against Franklin and especially against the renewed rivalry with MBA. That one game alone should see a huge crowd.

QUOTE(workinprogress @ May 1 2007 - 08:07 AM) 826448924[/snapback]I would imagine that you will also see big crowds this year against Franklin and especially against the renewed rivalry with MBA. That one game alone should see a huge crowd.

I would think that attendance and competition was the reason that these games were scheduled.

• 2 weeks later...

When you can start packing the stadium no matter who you are playing then you know you have a great group of followers who will support you through the ups & downs. That is very important for the coaches & the players 2 see a packed stadium not just for certain games but 4 all of the games. Hope your team can draw a crowd this season & pull off that energy. best of luck

QUOTE(unc4life @ May 11 2007 - 12:36 PM) 826457317[/snapback]When you can start packing the stadium no matter who you are playing then you know you have a great group of followers who will support you through the ups & downs. That is very important for the coaches & the players 2 see a packed stadium not just for certain games but 4 all of the games. Hope your team can draw a crowd this season & pull off that energy. best of luck

We will be fine and the team will be special and with the gate money we raised last season Coach Blade has put the greenbacks to good use. So come on down to the Burro Dome.