sprinters

asian invasion

i don't know about other sprinters in the state but i know one of the best has to be Billy High. yes he is white but boy can that boy run. He is literally as fast as lightning. i admire his speed so much. those who will race billy High.....beware for the boy was born to run, he lives and breathes for it too. he is simply to incredible for this world.

i particularly enjoyed that part where he is "literally as fast as lightning" as "fast as lightning" is a figure of speech, and to be so in a literal sense would require traveling hundreds of thousands of miles an hour. that said, i'll be sure not to be anywhere near him when he runs te 100, as anything moving that fast through our atmosphere would generate: 1) pulse waves that would eminate rediculous amounts of force, capable of crushing any humans close by 2) rediculous amounts of friction that would generate enough heat to flash-fry any human in close proximity and 3) a sonic boom that would not only rupture eardrums, it would burst human skulls of anyone, again, in close proximity.

QUOTE(pnthrsroc07 @ Apr 27 2007 - 09:55 PM) 826447205[/snapback]i particularly enjoyed that part where he is "literally as fast as lightning" as "fast as lightning" is a figure of speech, and to be so in a literal sense would require traveling hundreds of thousands of miles an hour. that said, i'll be sure not to be anywhere near him when he runs te 100, as anything moving that fast through our atmosphere would generate: 1) pulse waves that would eminate rediculous amounts of force, capable of crushing any humans close by 2) rediculous amounts of friction that would generate enough heat to flash-fry any human in close proximity and 3) a sonic boom that would not only rupture eardrums, it would burst human skulls of anyone, again, in close proximity.

You need to post more often. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />