9-AAA District Tournament

whooleyman07

QUOTE(flngrvy @ May 7 2007 - 06:05 AM) 826453235[/snapback]Don't call me whiney, but, why in the world after 25 years in existance in one of the wealthiest counties, (3rd I believe), in Tennessee, are the Beech baseball facilities simply put, horrible? There should be some restrictions on who should host tournament games and any school that has a field that looks like two drunk bubba's got on a dozier one night and decided to make a "field" "over yonder Bubba", shouldn't be hosting. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> It's crap and any defense is wrong on any level.

Huh? Beech is a great place to play baseball - the 'chain link monster' and the fact it takes a real poke to hit one out in Deep left Center...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My last comment on the field. If you were at home plate and the right fielder were standing on the line at the fence in right, you would be able to see from about mid-thigh or knee and up depending on the size of the fielder. Left field goes up at about a 30 degree angle or so for the last 20 feet, give or take, until it reaches the bottom of the fence. In other words, when the two bubbas were on the dozier it looks like they shut one eye, with a beer in one hand and said, "That'll git 'er done." Ridiculous.

From what I have heard, the field could be filiming grounds for Watership Down (thats a book about rabbits for those of you from Central). Not everyone can have a field like MJs but come on buy a mower and some gas or maybe just a goat?

MJ by 4

From what I have heard, the field could be filiming grounds for Watership Down (thats a book about rabbits for those of you from Central). Not everyone can have a field like MJs but come on buy a mower and some gas or maybe just a goat?

MJ by 4

QUOTE(flngrvy @ May 7 2007 - 06:05 AM) 826453235[/snapback]Don't call me whiney, but, why in the world after 25 years in existance in one of the wealthiest counties, (3rd I believe), in Tennessee, are the Beech baseball facilities simply put, horrible? There should be some restrictions on who should host tournament games and any school that has a field that looks like two drunk bubba's got on a dozier one night and decided to make a "field" "over yonder Bubba", shouldn't be hosting. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> It's crap and any defense is wrong on any level.

Beech has always been the "stepchild" of Sumner County schools with it being a county school rather than a city school. Beech has always been thrown scraps and the parents, coaches and players alone have had to build every single thing, including the football field, baseball field, soccer field and the fieldhouses. After all of these years, they don't even have a place for the girls to place softball on campus. Don't even knock what kind of facilities Beech has. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Gville-Hendersonville, county school, Gallatin, county school, Station Camp, county school, Beech, county school, Portland, county school. There are no "city schools" or special school districts in Sumner County. There are schools located in the city limits but no "city schools." As for being a stepchild, good leadership from your county commissioners and school administartors would solve that problem.

QUOTE(flngrvy @ May 7 2007 - 12:39 PM) 826453588[/snapback]Gville-Hendersonville, county school, Gallatin, county school, Station Camp, county school, Beech, county school, Portland, county school. There are no "city schools" or special school districts in Sumner County. There are schools located in the city limits but no "city schools." As for being a stepchild, good leadership from your county commissioners and school administartors would solve that problem.

I agree with Mr. Limbaugh that Beech is a unique place to play. The atmosphere at the field during big games is great. Each field has things that could be better, but the parents and coaches at Beech have worked hard in the past to have good facilities.

QUOTE(vol24 @ May 7 2007 - 01:59 PM) 826453604[/snapback]I agree with Mr. Limbaugh that Beech is a unique place to play. The atmosphere at the field during big games is great. Each field has things that could be better, but the parents and coaches at Beech have worked hard in the past to have good facilities.

vol24,

Do they still served "squirshed" biscuits and "brain freeze" ice cream?