9-AAA District Tournament

whooleyman07

QUOTE(shs99 @ May 7 2007 - 09:44 PM) 826453954[/snapback]Smyrna wins over Hendersonville 5-1.

Rhode struck out 8 and Sonny hit a 2 run homerun in the first. Smyrna scored 4 in the first and coasted to the win. I was at the game Smyrna played great, it should be a great game tonight against MJ, hopefully Smyrna brings "A" game.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(werazzlin @ May 9 2007 - 10:58 AM) 826455394[/snapback]Beech has a bunch of great players, they have not learned to play as a team. The egos on the Beech team took a big hit tonight.

Not only that , they still have a certain coaching issue to get resolved. Hopefully it will resolve itself .There is a cancer among the Buccaroos. Good luck class of 2008.

QUOTE(sluggo5 @ May 9 2007 - 01:20 PM) 826455515[/snapback]Not only that , they still have a certain coaching issue to get resolved. Hopefully it will resolve itself .There is a cancer among the Buccaroos. Good luck class of 2008.

Interesting.... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I was at the Smyrna game against Hendersonville the other night as well. I thought they played lackluster at best. Hendersonville was so tired and Smyrna should have beaten them by 12 in 5 innings. Instead they got an early lead and just kinda coasted. They could have saved some pitching innings as well. The kid from Hendersonville that shut Smyrna down for 5 innings was throwing about 52 mph. I know it is hard to adjust sometimes but after one trip through the line-up they should have been smashing that kid. They won, that is the bottom line, but they didn't play as well as they can. And they better play up to their level from here on out.

QUOTE(eagle26 @ May 9 2007 - 10:27 PM) 826456033[/snapback]"Is that a final score?"

That's what is posted on the CoachT scoreboard. Would love to hear from anyone who was there. Details?!

Great game ... great atmosphere ... too many men left on base for Smyrna !!