6AA district tourney

thechosen1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(catsbackr @ May 5 2007 - 07:58 AM) 826452320[/snapback]OK, here's the revised schedule as of right now.

The East Ridge-Sequatchie Co. game will resume at 4:00.

The winner of that game will play Notre Dame at 5:00.

Marion County and Chatt. Christian will play at 8:00.

Apparently, Sequatchie County does not have a full infield tarp and it's going to take some time to get the field ready for play, that's why everything has been moved back so far. It's gonna be a long day...........

It's been moved to MOnday now.

I thought the TSSAA rules specifically state host site must have tarp. In fact, I know it does.

QUOTE(catsbackr @ May 5 2007 - 02:52 PM) 826452493[/snapback]Agreed. I can't believe you would be able to host without a full infield tarp for just this reason. You could have played at any field in Chattanooga today if you had a tarp.

Mea Culpa: Rules says ability to tarp desired, but "not limited to." Shame. Never good to lose a whole day when play should have taken place.

QUOTE(fella32 @ May 8 2007 - 06:29 AM) 826454168[/snapback]CCS must be glad their game with Notre Dame is at Sequatchie, and not in their tiny ballpark. Sam Eberle can hit it out of CCS field one-handed. He will probably be limited to only 2 home runs tonight....but it will be enough. Go IRISH!

How many HR's did he hit last night against East Ridge? Yeah, that's what I thought.