Science Hill Football 2007

topvol98

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Look for quarterback Daniel Sharp to make some serious noise. He has a fine stable of receivers from top to bottom! Look for Javan Joslin to be nearly unstoppable! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

"WE BELIEVE"

I know that he moved from Daniel Boone last year. I guess he doesn't have to sit out a year since either he moved or was in the city limits? I'm not really sure on the rules but best luck to all I guess.

There is suppose to be a moved involved but he's the only kid that I know that can transfer two times in one calendar year and be elgible at both places but he's dad been a coach at both places to so maybe it's different for coaches kids.

It must have something to do with them living within the city limits of JC. I don't think that it is different for coaches kids unless they are a teacher at the time. I know Coach used to work at SH, not sure really. Either way, I'm sure it is taken care of in the appropriate way that follows the rules.

It must have something to do with them living within the city limits of JC. I don't think that it is different for coaches kids unless they are a teacher at the time. I know Coach used to work at SH, not sure really. Either way, I'm sure it is taken care of in the appropriate way that follows the rules.

The schools can only work with the info provided them and I believe that the AD would do all he can with the info he has available and wouldn't risk the kids season for one individaul. Just funny how this kid transfered from SHHS to DBHS back to SHHS in just one calendar year. I know that Boone was set back a year in developing kids. I know of good kids that have to sit out a year because their parents can no long afford city tuition and had to go to county schools and sit out a year.