Science Hill Football 2007

topvol98

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is second hand information, but it is solid info concerning the Science Hill at Austin East scrimmage. AE has lots of team speed with a stud qb and a stud rb. SH also showed good team speed and a bruising defense. The scrimmage was cut short (very short) because of a thunder and lightening storm.

Science Hill 14 – Austin East 14

SH struck first with a pick off that went the distance for a TD. Extra point good.

AE broke loose for a long TD rush. Extra point failed.

SH passed for a TD. Extra point good.

AE picked off a pass and went the distance for a TD. AE went for 2 and good.

For the most part AE couldn’t do much on offense. Except for the one long run. SH’s defense was stiff and was getting stronger as the scrimmage progressed. SH’s offense looked terrible at the start of the game. The OL looked weak with the run between the tackles except for one series when 2 big ugly fb’s were in and pounded the middle for running room. As the match progressed SH started getting they’re timing down with the pass and started creating spaces and SH was really moving the ball.

Like most everyone else SH has a lot of work to do before the start of the season. Especially on offense.

This is second hand information, but it is solid info concerning the Science Hill at Austin East scrimmage. AE has lots of team speed with a stud qb and a stud rb. SH also showed good team speed and a bruising defense. The scrimmage was cut short (very short) because of a thunder and lightening storm.

Science Hill 14 – Austin East 14

SH struck first with a pick off that went the distance for a TD. Extra point good.

AE broke loose for a long TD rush. Extra point failed.

SH passed for a TD. Extra point good.

AE picked off a pass and went the distance for a TD. AE went for 2 and good.

For the most part AE couldn’t do much on offense. Except for the one long run. SH’s defense was stiff and was getting stronger as the scrimmage progressed. SH’s offense looked terrible at the start of the game. The OL looked weak with the run between the tackles except for one series when 2 big ugly fb’s were in and pounded the middle for running room. As the match progressed SH started getting they’re timing down with the pass and started creating spaces and SH was really moving the ball.

Like most everyone else SH has a lot of work to do before the start of the season. Especially on offense.

The Hill . . . It’s just a scrimmage, lets not get too excited. Players are “practicing” against someone other than each other and players are being evaluated. I wouldn’t expect too much after 4 days of practice. Austin East had a lot of speed and attitude, which was good for our boys. Looking forward to Morristown East next Friday.

LET'S GET TO WORK.

The Hill . . . It’s just a scrimmage, lets not get too excited. Players are “practicing” against someone other than each other and players are being evaluated. I wouldn’t expect too much after 4 days of practice. Austin East had a lot of speed and attitude, which was good for our boys. Looking forward to Morristown East next Friday.

LET”S GET TO WORK.

Thought you all were working

It must have something to do with them living within the city limits of JC. I don't think that it is different for coaches kids unless they are a teacher at the time. I know Coach used to work at SH, not sure really. Either way, I'm sure it is taken care of in the appropriate way that follows the rules.

Player has to have a release statement from coach. If they are from a diffrent classification they can play. If they transfered from a same classification they sit out for a year. unless they are authorized from former coach to tssaa that it is o.k. to play.

Player has to have a release statement from coach. If they are from a diffrent classification they can play. If they transfered from a same classification they sit out for a year. unless they are authorized from former coach to tssaa that it is o.k. to play.

You should really know what your talking about before you post information on subjects that are easily available. Whether transfers are elgilble are not have nothing to do with high school classifications.

• 3 months later...

The Toppers are the real thing this year. The Byrnes Coach may be a better addition than head coach. They WILL run it and they WILL throw it. My prediction, they will have to beat DB at the end of the season to tie for a share of the conference. Nobody goes undefeated in the conference.

Hey good prediction /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The Toppers are the real thing this year. The Byrnes Coach may be a better addition than head coach. They WILL run it and they WILL throw it. My prediction, they will have to beat DB at the end of the season to tie for a share of the conference. Nobody goes undefeated in the conference.

Hate the situation with the Byrnes coach did not work out. Had some illness in his family that kept him from taking position. I think his background could have helped some this year.

Hate the situation with the Byrnes coach did not work out. Had some illness in his family that kept him from taking position. I think his background could have helped some this year.

Are you sure this is the reson he did not take the job I had a friend who had inside information that it was something else was the reason he did not get the job. i am not going into any thing like that it is what I was told.