Wartburg Central High

GIBSONJ

AMEN Lil Hoot!!!! Seems there is a tunel vision up north that they cannot get past. Maybe they think that they are the same caliber as Catholic and are offended that Wartburg chose to play them rather than Catholic. Or perhaps there is an inferiority complex. Anyway all will be revealed in about 4 weeks. BTW 3A schools should beat 2A schools.

Well if 3a schools should beat 2a then should`nt 2a schools

beat 1a schools? point being oneida 41-0 last year.

Ive read the post up though here and no where on here have

I saw where anyone implyed scott was better then catholic so

Im not sure where you are getting the complex thing.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if 3a schools should beat 2a then should`nt 2a schools

beat 1a schools? point being oneida 41-0 last year.

Ive read the post up though here and no where on here have

I saw where anyone implyed scott was better then catholic so

Im not sure where you are getting the complex thing.

Well , Mr. Wall, let me fill you in on this one. When Coach Davis said something about lightening the schedule, someone up there got real upset because they thought that Wartburg dropped the Indians to pick up the Highlanders. From that point forward, folks on here have been spoiling for a game on the 24th etc. Well truth of the matter is that when the schedule was done, Midway took the place of Oneida and Scott High took the place of Catholic. Getting Catholic off the schedule did make the schedule easier. From that someone up north has been offended and on this and several other threads have talked in a less than positive manner about that change. (check the legend post on this thread)

As for 3A vs 2A and the like, perhaps you haven't noticed, there is a new coach in Wartburg because of stuff like that. And you don't need to point out to any Bulldog fan the score of any of the last 23 games. I am glad all you folks up there are taking such an interest Wartburg Football. Just make sure you bring plenty of money for the tickets and concessions.

Well , Mr. Wall, let me fill you in on this one. When Coach Davis said something about lightening the schedule, someone up there got real upset because they thought that Wartburg dropped the Indians to pick up the Highlanders. From that point forward, folks on here have been spoiling for a game on the 24th etc. Well truth of the matter is that when the schedule was done, Midway took the place of Oneida and Scott High took the place of Catholic. Getting Catholic off the schedule did make the schedule easier. From that someone up north has been offended and on this and several other threads have talked in a less than positive manner about that change. (check the legend post on this thread)

As for 3A vs 2A and the like, perhaps you haven't noticed, there is a new coach in Wartburg because of stuff like that. And you don't need to point out to any Bulldog fan the score of any of the last 23 games. I am glad all you folks up there are taking such an interest Wartburg Football. Just make sure you bring plenty of money for the tickets and concessions.

Hmmm, well mr. knock i`ll fill you in on this one the folks up here have no interest at all in what happens in wartburg after the 24th hopefully after the game shs will travel home with a victoryand start getting ready for the next game.

Hmmm, well mr. knock i`ll fill you in on this one the folks up here have no interest at all in what happens in wartburg after the 24th hopefully after the game shs will travel home with a victoryand start getting ready for the next game.

Actually some people up here are very interested in football to the south. I wish Wartburg great success in the coming season, except on 8-24. Wartburg has been represented by some outstanding young men over the past 3 years (travis Nelson, Anthony Rogers, Tyler winstead, Dustin Brown, etc..), and they are still being represented by some outstanding young men, Nick Barnes, Scott Phillips, Eugene Poole, etc..., and they deserve respect. If our young men can go down their and get a win, great, but they take just as much pride in their blue and white jerseys as we do our red and white, and I'm sure they will play just as hard as we will. It will come down to who executes and who wants it. If we don't like being considered as a schedule lightener, then we need to elevate our play on the field, not the volume of our typing on coacht. I personally think trading YAI for Wartburg would probably be considered as lightening our schedule. Go Scott, and best of luck Dawgs, except on 8-24

Actually some people up here are very interested in football to the south. I wish Wartburg great success in the coming season, except on 8-24. Wartburg has been represented by some outstanding young men over the past 3 years (travis Nelson, Anthony Rogers, Tyler winstead, Dustin Brown, etc..), and they are still being represented by some outstanding young men, Nick Barnes, Scott Phillips, Eugene Poole, etc..., and they deserve respect. If our young men can go down their and get a win, great, but they take just as much pride in their blue and white jerseys as we do our red and white, and I'm sure they will play just as hard as we will. It will come down to who executes and who wants it. If we don't like being considered as a schedule lightener, then we need to elevate our play on the field, not the volume of our typing on coacht. I personally think trading YAI for Wartburg would probably be considered as lightening our schedule. Go Scott, and best of luck Dawgs, except on 8-24

Very Well putt Medicineman, as I respect Scott County. My grandfather coached up there for a couple years in the late seventies.

Medicine Man speaks the most sense I have heard in a while. Thank you for adding a little perspective to this thread. Great comments and thanks for adding "positive" material to this discussion.

As for Stack, if you have no interest, why are you posting on the Wartburg Thread???? This Thread was started by Lil Hoot in order to try to get some "local" discussion. 5 of the last 10 post have been from you all up North. Free country and a free discussion board, but If you have no interest, why are you all always posting???? If you have no interest, go back to your own thread.

Remember, bring your money and visit the concession stand often. It will be brand new you and you all will get to break it in.

Medicine Man speaks the most sense I have heard in a while. Thank you for adding a little perspective to this thread. Great comments and thanks for adding "positive" material to this discussion.

As for Stack, if you have no interest, why are you posting on the Wartburg Thread???? This Thread was started by Lil Hoot in order to try to get some "local" discussion. 5 of the last 10 post have been from you all up North. Free country and a free discussion board, but If you have no interest, why are you all always posting???? If you have no interest, go back to your own thread.

Remember, bring your money and visit the concession stand often. It will be brand new you and you all will get to break it in.

Usually lurk and don't say much, but this this is getting on the verge of foolish.

Now this is really productive isn't it. This thread was started to talk Bulldog football and we are now to the point of " Bring money to the concession stand"

As for Barnes, he will be at RB and used on the edge to catch the ball I think. Getting him the ball on the edge with a pass is as good as running the sweep.

I don't mind seeing folks talk, speculate and even ask questions that can answered without giving too much away. But to promote the new concession stand kind of misses the point don't you think!!! Lets talk football.

Usually lurk and don't say much, but this this is getting on the verge of foolish.

Now this is really productive isn't it. This thread was started to talk Bulldog football and we are now to the point of " Bring money to the concession stand"

As for Barnes, he will be at RB and used on the edge to catch the ball I think. Getting him the ball on the edge with a pass is as good as running the sweep.

I don't mind seeing folks talk, speculate and even ask questions that can answered without giving too much away. But to promote the new concession stand kind of misses the point don't you think!!! Lets talk football.

yea this man has a very good point lets talk some football