7AAA District Tourney

fudge

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I am very sad for our kids right now...we played hard and it just wasnt enough we had opportunites but cookeville made the pitch or the play to come up with the win ...its oneof those games that you hate that someone has to lose unforutantly we was that someone...

SRS i am very proud of you guys you have had a GREAT CAREER at RIVERDALE you went to state tournaments there are a lot of kids graduating this year that has NEVER gotten out of districts so be very proud of your CAREERS...

BRANDON PEARL I konw the year wasnt like you had hoped BUT whenyou was a freshman you didnt even start on the freshman team but you worked your butt off knowing that there was no chance for you to start until your SR year the kids ahead of you quit after you had beaten them out of the postion you had few opportunities on varsity until this year while you may have struggled some and it wasnt all glory you never quit and you kept on battling til the end I LOVE YOU AND GOOD LUCK AT MTSU

Ben Jones you have been as solid of a 3rd baseman as there is and you always came through in the clutch with the bat i dont know what your future hold but i know your character and you will be a good man Love ya kid

Chase Johnson WOW man did you turn it on this year when you got your chance you had several HRs and adjusted your position on the fly from 2nd to catcher and did a great job you are a good kid and i hope you get the opportunites in life that you are hoping for Love ya

Matthew Utterback i am sorry things didnt go like you had hoped but i know u had fun being aRIVERDALE WARRIOR and we enjoyed having you on our team and i really enjoyed wathcing your no hitter i know you have some opportunites aheadof you that are exciting i wish you luck with that LOVE YA

Jeff Rinus you did a really good job this year when called upon you gave your team a chance almost everytime out to win a game you stepped up very good this year i wish you a lot of luck in Cansious(sp) in New York i hope you land that job that you are wanting Love ya

Matt Ward I am really sorry on how things turned out for you you are a great kid and a great asset to the team and a true leader on the team i wish that your talents had been able to be seen more but i know brandon loved having you on the team being your teammate and freind Love ya

Will Skinner Will I love how you play you go 100% every time like in Mt juliet that high fly ball to left most people would have jogged and thrown their bat but not you ,,you ran hard all the way and when the ball landed on the ground you was standing on 3rd I love you heart and hustle to the game and i hope that you do well at Walters State you are a good kid with a bright future ahead love ya

Chad Hunter i know this year has been frustrating and hard but unfortunatly when you are good people dontlike to pitch to you but things happen for a reason so i am sure this will help you grow in the future and make you stronger rather it be at walters state or in the real world good luck with your bright future ahead of you Love ya

I have watched most of these SRs grow up and i have enjoyed yall freindship and you all know i love yall very much and i will miss yall dont be strangers and keep visting and checking in

GO WARRIORS

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ May 9 2007 - 11:22 PM) 826456137[/snapback]6:30

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/...-tournament.pdf

what a great game tonight, very close. Could have gone eihter way, # 7 what is his deal pointing out the coookville players. he waited outside the gate looking at Cookeville bus. what did he think he could do standing there alone

QUOTE(mcdog33 @ May 9 2007 - 11:40 PM) 826456149[/snapback]what a great game tonight, very close. Could have gone eihter way, # 7 what is his deal pointing out the coookville players. he waited outside the gate looking at Cookeville bus. what did he think he could do standing there alone

And down goes Frazier! And down goes Frazier! Keep it going Cavs!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(cbm155 @ May 10 2007 - 10:31 AM) 826456403[/snapback]First I want to say great job Cavaliers. And now, is this right? Cookeville plays a

double header today.....blackman first then oakland. Go Cavaliers!!!

No! Cookeville plays one game against Oakland for the district championship and then plays next in the regional no matter what. Win and you host, lose and you're on the road. Our district tournament is actually set up as two separate 4-team double elimination tournaments. The two winners meet in a one game championship. Cookeville and Oakland are the two winners. The tournament bracket and format are all on Riverdale's website. Mr. Limbaugh puts the link on almost every post he makes.

QUOTE(cbm155 @ May 10 2007 - 10:31 AM) 826456403[/snapback]First I want to say great job Cavaliers. And now, is this right? Cookeville plays a

cookeville will play oakland in the championship... blackman was not in cookevilles bracket anyways.

Thank You

QUOTE(Devil Dog @ May 10 2007 - 10:35 AM) 826456411[/snapback]No! Cookeville plays one game against Oakland for the district championship and then plays next in the regional no matter what. Win and you host, lose and you're on the road. Our district tournament is actually set up as two separate 4-team double elimination tournaments. The two winners meet in a one game championship. Cookeville and Oakland are the two winners. The tournament bracket and format are all on Riverdale's website. Mr. Limbaugh puts the link on almost every post he makes.

are you saying that if Oakland wins tonite, they host the regional tournament ?