Football Board

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boards are open some in the spring in order to talk about spring practice either before, during, or after the fact- depending on when a school schedules their practices. This is dfferent from years past where the boards were closed from December until August in order to emphasize the sports that are in season. If fans want to talk football every day in May then it costs them a whole $1.

PLUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS folk.

The least we can do to CoachT.

Plus yourself and Plus a friend too while you are at it.

You will be glad you did and make someone's day.

I will never forget what a nice surprise it was that a fine fellow from Lincoln County PLUSED me the first time.

We can all do without a Starbucks or two to pay for a PLUS.

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ May 12 2007 - 05:32 PM) 826458109[/snapback]I wish more of those region 4-2A folks would get plus, Its no fun talking to yourself. I got plus 2days ago.

If you post something that you know they may highly disagree with, they will PLUS just to get their say in. Trust me.......that is why we have so many PLUSED in region 4 in 5A. We are a brawling bunch and don't anyone to have an advantage over us when we can't defend ourselves..