Farragut/Karns

dins8

oh trust me ive been to all of their games and there defense has won them many of them....look man im not trying to argue im just defending a school that takes alot of crap and im just giving them a little credit thats all...saying that they could get 8 goals scored on them easily is a bit ridiculous...thats all im saying

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(imronburgundy @ May 15 2007 - 11:50 AM) 826459457[/snapback]obviously you have never seen karns play R.U.R.....they have a really good defense and there is no way that farragut could "easily" score 8 goals against karns...there is a reason that karns is in regionals...they didnt get there by getting crushed by teams like farragut...after all, they did tie and beat oak ridge...farragut is a good team with a great offense but karns deserves more credit than they are getting

yeah u were wrong. i heard they scored 7 goals in the first half and played their second team in a 25 minute second half. sounds pretty easy to me

Not the best night of the season for Karns. Too bad they had to go out like this. Lets remember how far this team has come this season from previous seasons. They aren't quite Farragut yet but give them time. Losers don't make it to the semi finals. Good job tonite Admirals. You are an incredible team to watch in action.

I have to admit that I was a little disappointed this game for 2 reason. 1, it was 7-0 30 minutes in and I was expecting Karns to be a little better, and 2, Farragut didn't score in the 2nd half.

When I first got to the game I was surprised that Karns had a few students all painted up ready to go and there were 2 Farragut students. For awhile I think Karns was winning the student battle..aka they had more than Farragut, but I think once the game really got underway say about 20 minutes in then all the Farragut people started showing up. Overall though it was a good first half then a mildly boring 2nd half.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 16 2007 - 01:32 AM) 826460010[/snapback]I have to admit that I was a little disappointed this game for 2 reason. 1, it was 7-0 30 minutes in and I was expecting Karns to be a little better, and 2, Farragut didn't score in the 2nd half.

When I first got to the game I was surprised that Karns had a few students all painted up ready to go and there were 2 Farragut students. For awhile I think Karns was winning the student battle..aka they had more than Farragut, but I think once the game really got underway say about 20 minutes in then all the Farragut people started showing up. Overall though it was a good first half then a mildly boring 2nd half.

Farragut didnt score in the second half for 3 reasons 1) they didnt play the starters 2) it was a 25 minute second half 3) i heard they were only allowed to shoot from outside the 18

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ May 15 2007 - 06:55 PM) 826459761[/snapback]7-0 I think at half time and it ended the same.

Farragut 7

Karns 0

Karns played a great game but just couldnt get the offense going.

they obviously could not get their D going either =O... and to the guy that said KHS 2 FHS 1, your funny..

QUOTE(The Tron Special @ May 15 2007 - 11:07 PM) 826459929[/snapback]yeah u were wrong. i heard they scored 7 goals in the first half and played their second team in a 25 minute second half. sounds pretty easy to me

haha yea i was a little bit off...i was at the game last night and karns came out flat as ever....they have never played that bad all season and last night was not the time to do it

QUOTE(imronburgundy @ May 15 2007 - 09:50 AM) 826459457[/snapback]obviously you have never seen karns play R.U.R.....they have a really good defense and there is no way that farragut could "easily" score 8 goals against karns...there is a reason that karns is in regionals...they didnt get there by getting crushed by teams like farragut...after all, they did tie and beat oak ridge...farragut is a good team with a great offense but karns deserves more credit than they are getting

man i bet you feel like an idiot. good call ron....only thing you can do now is be humble. stay classy