cak vs. catholic part III

The Zon

QUOTE(Hoya @ May 17 2007 - 02:08 PM) 826461190[/snapback]Whattttt!!!!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Hey, my friend, are you coming to the match?

Haha i had to do it, I knew I would get a reaction out of you. I should be able to make this one. Get off work at 4. running home, then I'm good to go. You gonna be in the stands or on the sidelines? Since I will know 0 people there and I'm drivin up alone you gotta save me a seat. You takin me to dinner afterwards? Japanese sounds good. How about you and BigG make a little bet on the game, the loser has to pay for my meal.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Uniden, you have kept up with the series of late I see. I'll tell you the stat that is most significant of all, CAK 4 State Championships / Catholic 0. Why is that statistic important.......because it shows they are a great clutch team and they know how to navigate the play-offs. The loser of this game will still make it to the State /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> but once they get there CAK will be the odds on favorite.....even if they have three losses to the Irish. By most accounts Catholic is as solid as they come, but there is a tad too much individualism in their play. CAK, even with arguably the single most talented player, never aspires to be greater than the sum of their parts! Together they usually get the job done. Catholic, IMO, is greedy to a fault and their front doesn't locate as well. Either way it will be a great game to observe, because of the obvious "wealth" of talent! I bid both teams injury free soccer!

Kaz

QUOTE(reaction @ May 17 2007 - 12:24 PM) 826461199[/snapback]Haha i had to do it, I knew I would get a reaction out of you. I should be able to make this one. Get off work at 4. running home, then I'm good to go. You gonna be in the stands or on the sidelines? Since I will know 0 people there and I'm drivin up alone you gotta save me a seat. You takin me to dinner afterwards? Japanese sounds good. How about you and BigG make a little bet on the game, the loser has to pay for my meal.

I'll bet on this... your girlfriend will whine about you going to the game, and so you will scamper away and not come at all. (Can I hear an AMEN, Hoya?)

The only things I hope for tonight, is that the weather holds off and NO ONE gets injured from either team.

QUOTE(BigG @ May 17 2007 - 03:32 PM) 826461241[/snapback]I'll bet on this... your girlfriend will whine about you going to the game, and so you will scamper away and not come at all. (Can I hear an AMEN, Hoya?)

The only things I hope for tonight, is that the weather holds off and NO ONE gets injured from either team.

I got no girlfriend now remember. Shows how much you pay attention. I will be there.

QUOTE(reaction @ May 17 2007 - 01:33 PM) 826461243[/snapback]I got no girlfriend now remember. Shows how much you pay attention. I will be there.

Then you had better come over to the sidelines and say hello... Unless Hoya kills you for picking against his Irish!

QUOTE(ValverdeTDF07 @ May 17 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826461433[/snapback]BECKHAM?!?!

BECKHAM. He hit a rope from about 25. Nice goal.

Very good game by both teams. It didn't have as much energy as the District Final, but it was a very good match to watch.

Now I want to see game four. Good luck to the Warriors this weekend.