7AAA ALL-DISTRICT TEAM

fudge

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The official team hasn't been released to the media yet, but my predictions are:

C- Fann OHS

1B- Dodd OHS

2B- McConnell OHS

SS- Burnett OHS

3B- Reeder CHS

OF- Skinner RHS

OF- Hunter RHS

OF- Polk OHS

Utility- Johnson RHS

Barnes BHS

Pitchers- Barnes OHS

Faust SHS

Farley CHS

Wilson OHS

Hurt RHS

Pitcher of the Year: Barnes OHS

Batter of the Year: Dodd OHS

QUOTE(oaklandPOWER @ May 16 2007 - 12:10 AM) 826459999[/snapback]The official team hasn't been released to the media yet, but my predictions are:

C- Fann OHS

1B- Dodd OHS

2B- McConnell OHS

SS- Burnett OHS

3B- Reeder CHS

OF- Skinner RHS

OF- Hunter RHS

OF- Polk OHS

Utility- Johnson RHS

Barnes BHS

Pitchers- Barnes OHS

Faust SHS

Farley CHS

Wilson OHS

Hurt RHS

Pitcher of the Year: Barnes OHS

Batter of the Year: Dodd OHS

has an official all district team been released yet? i haven't seen it if it has... info please?

QUOTE(Winners Inc @ May 21 2007 - 01:30 PM) 826464062[/snapback]has an official all district team been released yet? i haven't seen it if it has... info please?

With teams in play I understand why it is best not to announce. With this district being all done why not get it out.

I notice district 8 is listing their team but that seems to be predictions as well.

What's up with the late list?

QUOTE(Winners Inc @ May 21 2007 - 01:30 PM) 826464062[/snapback]has an official all district team been released yet? i haven't seen it if it has... info please?

With teams in play I understand why it is best not to announce. With this district being all done why not get it out.

I notice district 8 is listing their team but that seems to be predictions as well.

QUOTE(confounded @ May 22 2007 - 08:31 PM) 826464793[/snapback]With teams in play I understand why it is best not to announce. With this district being all done why not get it out.

Well, has anyone heard who the 7AAA all-district players are?

QUOTE(fudge @ May 24 2007 - 10:47 PM) 826466549[/snapback]Well, has anyone heard who the 7AAA all-district players are?

still no 7AAA all district team?

... probably won't be one, seeing how the newspaper doesn't cover sports anymore /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Winners Inc @ May 27 2007 - 05:28 PM) 826468149[/snapback]still no 7AAA all district team?

... probably won't be one, seeing how the newspaper doesn't cover sports anymore /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

It should be out any day now - they didn't want to release it during Spring Fling and just have it get lost in the shuffle so to speak..

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ May 27 2007 - 05:29 PM) 826468151[/snapback]It should be out any day now - they didn't want to release it during Spring Fling and just have it get lost in the shuffle so to speak..

it has been announced, at least to our local paper