Westview Vs. Northside

whschargers07

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(soccer19 @ May 17 2007 - 08:57 PM) 826461476[/snapback]final score westview had only 3 shots on goal....one of the worst sportsmanship teams in the area...they got beat up and down the field but were still talking trash at the end of the game saying usj was way better than northside....news flash fellas you got beat and watch what you say in public and especially at fazoli's /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

lol no no no, you weren't eavesdropping good enough.. We said it was a better game against usj and we didn't know how they lost 5 to 0. and as for the fight, we had just lost an extremely close game and emotions were running high, it wasn't like anything happened. They just yelled at each other. but the food at fazoli's was pretty darn good. lol i didn't know there was spies there tho, we would've went to steak and shake

I got to the game about ten min. into it and at first I thought it would be a blow out. Northside was controlling the ball the entire time and Westview had a hard time just getting the ball into their attacking half. But after Northside went up by 2 the momentum changed. For the last 10 min of the first half, and most of the second half Westview controlled the ball and wanted to win much more than Northside did. I wouldn't say that martin had bad sportsmanship other than what happened at the end, personally I have played with many of their players and against them more times than I have wanted to and every time they seem to have a very well tempered team. But good luck to both teams.

having been at the game and watched it, the score was close the game was not. northside came to win and they did it leaving no doubt who the best team in the region is. they outplayed westview until the last 5 minutes of the game after westview scored. if westview had played the entire game like they did the last 5 minutes they might have pulled out a win. westview had a terrible game. they didn't pass, they didn't move, they didn't play to win. having said that, when you acuse a team of poor sportsmanship, it usually isn't the team but a few individuals. from the stands we could see a few cheap shots from BOTH sides. Northside played to win, they won and they deserved to win BUT westview has always been a class act and probably lost a few games because they were not aggressive enough. Good luck to both teams. NORTHSIDE, if you play like you did against usj and westview you have a great chance at the prize! haywood won't stand a chance. Keep up the good work! we would love to see the west bring it home. the east is all about "trash talking" the teams from the west. make them eat what they say!!!