Bolivar vs. Marshall

EMbaseball8

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if I'm talkin' to a "boy" or a "girl"......I do know that you can't spell very well.....thus the typos (INNCORRECT TYPING SKILLS). I'm about as mature as I'm gonna get.....and I'm definitely not going to "Tiger Country".....wherever the heck that is. I wish I was 12 again. hahahahahaha!!!!! laugh.gif

You better take this valuable advise to your coach.....you'll wish you had. wink.gif

Did you mean advice?

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ May 17 2007 - 10:49 PM) 826461665[/snapback]You can call me boy anytime......"Tomarrow" do they teach spelling where your from. Dumb remarks?.....I speak the truth.....the truth wont hurt unless it's supposed too. I don't think your old enough to be dealing with a child. Don't leave mad......come on back......I'm not done yet. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

"your" should be you're in this context and the word "too" would only have one o.

Not that I have a dog in this fight but I always find it comical when someone tries to correct someone else's spelling and/or grammar, and then does exactly the same.

Great Job Marshall COunty.....yet again you proved who is number one!!!!! Seth Lintz threw nine scoreless innings, and came through with the game winning hit in the bottom of the ninth. As for Irvin he threw a good game, but as for your remarks about walkin him.....we shut him down, he is not as good as you made him up to be! Great game though.

GOOD LUCK IN THE STATE MARSHALL COUNTY TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(tricklician @ May 18 2007 - 09:33 PM) 826462374[/snapback]Will Irvin from Bolivar I hear pitched a very good game for the Bolivar Tigers. I can see why he was picked for the Tennessee SunBelt Team this Summer.

Way to Go Will and the rest of the Tigers on a great Season.

Where did you see the roster for the Tennessee Sunbelt Team? I wasn't aware it had been selected yet.

QUOTE(ss4bama @ May 18 2007 - 09:39 PM) 826462382[/snapback]Where did you see the roster for the Tennessee Sunbelt Team? I wasn't aware it had been selected yet.

You haven't got your phone call yet. If not that means your might not be on the team. Anyway got Luck at the State. I believe you play USJ in the first Round.

Can you guys spell Victory? That's what we got over Bolivar!! Maybe we do play the best team in the State but at least we are in the State Tournament!! Irvin was a Great pitcher not a hitter. He had Great control but got tired at the end (125+ pitches) Great game the best I've seen in a LONG TIME. Lintz dominated Bolivar hitting tonight!! Hopefully he can do that against the BEST Team in the STATE!

Good Luck Tigers

P.S.

Do you know where TIGER COUNTRY is at now??? LOL