SODDY DAISY -VS- BEECH OR MT JULIET

SPIRIT-DAD007

OF COURSE THERE'S STILL GAMES TO BE PLAYED FRIDAY, AND ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN, BUT WE COULD POSSIBLY HAVE A GREAT MATCH-UP IN THE FIRST ROUND AT THE STATE WITH SODDY DAISY AND EITHER BEECH OR MT JULIET.---WHAT A GAME!!!

PREDICTION---WINNER OF THAT GAME RATHER IT BE SODDY, BEECH OR MT JULIET WILL PLAY RIVERDALE IN THE FINALS!!!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT STATE TOURNAMENT!!!

SODDY GOT A SCARE LAST NIGHT. OOLTEWAH HAD THEM DOWN 4-0 I BELIEVE GOING INTO THE 6TH AND 4-2 GOING INTO THE SEVENTH. THEY PULLED IT OUT WITH 3 IN THAT INNING. I'M NOT SURE WHICH ONE IT WAS, EITHER THEIR 3RD BASEMAN OR SHORTSTOP, BUT ONE OF THEM HIT WHAT LOOKED LIKE A HOMERUN TO END THE GAME, BUT IT WAS RULED A DOUBLE, GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN THOUGH. IT WAS A ROCKET!!!

QUOTE(SPIRIT-DAD007 @ May 17 2007 - 02:47 PM) 826461255[/snapback]OF COURSE THERE'S STILL GAMES TO BE PLAYED FRIDAY, AND ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN, BUT WE COULD POSSIBLY HAVE A GREAT MATCH-UP IN THE FIRST ROUND AT THE STATE WITH SODDY DAISY AND EITHER BEECH OR MT JULIET.---WHAT A GAME!!!

PREDICTION---WINNER OF THAT GAME RATHER IT BE SODDY, BEECH OR MT JULIET WILL PLAY RIVERDALE IN THE FINALS!!!!

SODDY GOT A SCARE LAST NIGHT. OOLTEWAH HAD THEM DOWN 4-0 I BELIEVE GOING INTO THE 6TH AND 4-2 GOING INTO THE SEVENTH. THEY PULLED IT OUT WITH 3 IN THAT INNING. I'M NOT SURE WHICH ONE IT WAS, EITHER THEIR 3RD BASEMAN OR SHORTSTOP, BUT ONE OF THEM HIT WHAT LOOKED LIKE A HOMERUN TO END THE GAME, BUT IT WAS RULED A DOUBLE, GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN THOUGH. IT WAS A ROCKET!!!

The winner of the Brentwood/Beech game will play the winner of Soddy Daisy/Columbia in first round of state.

soddy daisy will win state for sure. that girl katie blevins would probably be the best hitter on the boys baseball team. and about that ooletwah game, they played their freshman the first 5 innings b/c they knew oolt wasnt a match. theyll be no games being played by soddy this state tourney theyll take everyone back behind the woodshed!!

QUOTE(hits123 @ May 17 2007 - 03:14 PM) 826461293[/snapback]The winner of the Brentwood/Beech game will play the winner of Soddy Daisy/Columbia in first round of state.

I was at that Soddy-Ooltewah game and I didn't see a single freshman on the diamond, unless they were out there as pinch runners. It was a hard fought game on both sides. Fun to watch two good teams slug it out!

QUOTE(SPIRIT-DAD007 @ May 17 2007 - 02:47 PM) 826461255[/snapback]OF COURSE THERE'S STILL GAMES TO BE PLAYED FRIDAY, AND ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN, BUT WE COULD POSSIBLY HAVE A GREAT MATCH-UP IN THE FIRST ROUND AT THE STATE WITH SODDY DAISY AND EITHER BEECH OR MT JULIET.---WHAT A GAME!!!

We need to make sure we send Riverdale home again this year. Swingaway needs to get back to the farm.

So I'm to presume that you think Columbia has no chance against Soddy Daisy? They have done good so far.

QUOTE(NSmith1789 @ May 17 2007 - 10:06 PM) 826461595[/snapback]soddy daisy will win state for sure. that girl katie blevins would probably be the best hitter on the boys baseball team. and about that ooletwah game, they played their freshman the first 5 innings b/c they knew oolt wasnt a match. theyll be no games being played by soddy this state tourney theyll take everyone back behind the woodshed!!

Typical SD fan