Huntingdon Mustangs vs.

tricklician

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tricklician @ May 18 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826462367[/snapback]Round 1 Tuesday @ Riverdale.

Lower Bracket....

Unaka vs. Cascade...4:00

Huntingdon vs. Friendship...:45 min. after the conclusion of the first game.

4 Very good teams.

Who advances?

I think that first game is Unaka vs Richland????

http://www.tssaa.org/2006Champions/StateBa...lassA/State.htm

QUOTE(tricklician @ May 18 2007 - 10:29 PM) 826462367[/snapback]Round 1 Tuesday @ Riverdale.

Lower Bracket....

Unaka vs. Richland...4:00

Huntingdon vs. Friendship...:45 min. after the conclusion of the first game.

4 Very good teams.

Who advances?

Well the Huntingdon/Friendship game, in my eyes, is the state championship. I honestly believe those are the best 2 A teams in the state. That will be a game worth staying after and watching.... Unaka/Richland, who knows. Unaka has been playing superb defense for the past six games with the excepton of the 1st inning of the region championship. And they have been swinging the bats well as of late too. It appers Richland swings a strong bat, but they have fair bit of runs scored on them too. But I dont know for sure. Win or lose, they'll have a tough game for the second game. But the Rangers are full of fight, and are capable of putting a scare into anyone. Just ask Huntingdon about last year or Goodpasture about the year before. Ought to be a great game either way...

On a side note, I'm glad to see that they'll be returning to Riverdale to play. They have a fine facility down there... And also, I applaud the T$$AA for making it were you are garunteed to play until at least Wed. Great change.

QUOTE(pitching scout @ May 20 2007 - 06:33 AM) 826463268[/snapback]Huntingdon has what it takes I believe to win it all. Good Luck Mustangs. If Mckenzie can't win it (this year, look out next year) then I would like nothing more than another Carroll County team to show the State that we put together some pretty good teams over in this part of the State. Again Good Luck and Stay Focused and don't give up.

what are fcs strong and weak points?