East Robertson/midway

easthigh24

Just from seeing both teams play TCA, I think it should be a good game. Colyer is a good pitcher, and her defense does a good job behind her. Carter has some of the best off-speed stuff I have seen this year. The only difference is that I think ER may have the advantage in their batting, so I'd say East Robertson will take this one in a somewhat close game.

Midway has a young team and this is their second year in a row at state. They played the 2 best teams last year and took their lumps so I know they know whats coming. They have a great pitcher in Hannah Colyer and solid defense with some real hitters when they get hot. They have 5 or 6 deep threats at any given time. yesterday the little freshman Haley Parks punched one over in centerfield. Coaching has been great esp. in the win over O.S. very impressive. Midway put 6 players on the all district team in their district. They play confident and smart and don't think you can shake their pitcher she don;t very easiley.

Their little catcher Kayla Monday(the only senior on the team) has a great big heart and leads the team very effectively. This will be her 3rd state tourney trip. If Midway plays like they did in the Meigs county win and gets their bats going I gladly put them up against any team out there. Midway 2 E.R. 1

Midway has a young team and this is their second year in a row at state. They played the 2 best teams last year and took their lumps so I know they know whats coming. They have a great pitcher in Hannah Colyer and solid defense with some real hitters when they get hot. They have 5 or 6 deep threats at any given time. yesterday the little freshman Haley Parks punched one over in centerfield. Coaching has been great esp. in the win over O.S. very impressive. Midway put 6 players on the all district team in their district. They play confident and smart and don't think you can shake their pitcher she don;t very easiley.

Their little catcher Kayla Monday(the only senior on the team) has a great big heart and leads the team very effectively. This will be her 3rd state tourney trip. If Midway plays like they did in the Meigs county win and gets their bats going I gladly put them up against any team out there. Midway 2 E.R. 1