CCS VS JACKSON NORTHSIDE

CCSMAN

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Northside advance by a forfeit. I had never heard of a team forfeiting at this stage of the game because they did not have enough players to field a team. That is what I read anyway.

northside did advance by a forfeit but they would have easily beat haywood by a very wide margin. haywood really only had one or two skilled players and their defense was weak. northside's forwards and midfielders would have pounded them in the goal. does anyone know if haywood will be fined by the TSSAA for forfeiting the game?

I'm saying northside will play to win and it will be a close game. northside is the underdog because they are from the west. they have nothing to lose. i say they win 2-1 probably in overtime. good luck indians

QUOTE(wtnkgb @ May 21 2007 - 07:27 AM) 826463905[/snapback]Didn't Northside advance by a forfeit. I had never heard of a team forfeiting at this stage of the game because they did not have enough players to field a team. That is what I read anyway.

northside did advance by a forfeit but they would have easily beat haywood by a very wide margin. haywood really only had one or two skilled players and their defense was weak. northside's forwards and midfielders would have pounded them in the goal. does anyone know if haywood will be fined by the TSSAA for forfeiting the game?

I'm saying northside will play to win and it will be a close game. northside is the underdog because they are from the west. they have nothing to lose. i say they win 2-1 probably in overtime. good luck indians

Northside hasn't seen the competiton level like they are going to see at state and in the end it will hurt them.