Class A Softball Championship radio/internet coverage

ReitzFan

Live coverage of this afternoons Class A state championship game between Trinity Christain Acadamy and the winner of the Forrest/FC game will be available on both the radio and the internet beginning at 4:45pm this afternoon on WAMP-FM 88.1 and WIGH-FM 88.7 out of Jackson, TN. "Diamond Dave" McCulley, Stan Gerard, and Jimmy Butler will provide live coverage this afternoons game as TCA attempts to win their second consecutive state championship. The radio broadcast will also be simulcast on the following TWO internet sites: www.wigh.afr.net.

Enjoy the broadcast!

QUOTE(coacht @ May 25 2007 - 04:31 PM) 826467126[/snapback]I have not been able to get that link to connect this week. I thought it was just too busy when I tried.

It might be coach. It is out TV stream and cant handle the bandwidth of a bunch of people. Cant hold around 30 to 50. One of the grandmothers out of town logs on 2 hours before the game and saves her spot!