what was the best softball game you went to for 07?

timbdp

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(captwillie @ May 27 2007 - 09:28 AM) 826467964[/snapback]Greenbrier over White House in the district tourney

The JPII versus Baylor game. An elimination game with the winner playing for the State Championship. JPII won in the bottom of the seventh on a bang-bang play at the plate with two outs.

QUOTE(Lions4ever @ May 29 2007 - 06:21 AM) 826468678[/snapback]Agreed....great games that went down to the last out.

Morristown West and Cherokee in the IMAC conferance championship. Morristown had to beat Cherokee twice to win the championship. 1st game went 12 innings tied 3-3, until senior catcher for West hit home run to win 5-3. 2nd game followed immediately after the 12 inning game Cherokee won 3-2 in 7 innings. That's 19 innings in three hours with a differance of 1 point. I was tired just watching it.

The Goodpasture vs. Camden game on Friday night which was the first championship game was awesome from start to finish.

As far as fantastic finishes the CA vs. Richland series had two. I call it a series because the teams ended up playing each other 5 times this year.

CA scored 4 runs in the bottom of the 7th with 2 outs and nobody on to win 6 to 5. The other game was the 11A District Championship game where Richland battled back from 6 runs down in the top of the 7th to tie CA at 9 and then CA comes back in the bottom of the 10th with a walk-off HR blasted by their freshman pitcher to win the tournament 10 to 9. It was the pitchers first career HR. Both teams had great seasons and played really hard.

umm lets see i don't think any of these compare to the soddy riverdale game and the soddy mt juliet game in the state tourney. for those who watch them( which there were alot of people) know that these to games were awesome

gosh i almost forgot the soddy brentwood game in the first round!

• 3 weeks later...

Soddy and GPS was my favorite...especially the one that was postponed and not finshed /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

since you never won anything at soddy ;maybe youshould have gone to GPS.with your sis compbell