2008 AAA

timbdp

QUOTE(wingman10 @ May 27 2007 - 09:33 AM) 826467966[/snapback]way early to know...but Soddy and Riverdale should be strong

I predict the same as every year, some players leave but others always move up to fill their shoes in a good program. We lose a lot but still I know we will step up and be a good team, so I would say in AAA:

Hendersonville

Beech

Mt. Juliet

Riverdale

Ooltewah

Soddy loses way too much, but they have a good coach so they will return in a couple of years, Brentwood loses too much too but I predict the same for them.

I look for Rossview and Dickson to be pretty tough next year. Dickson will lose no pitchers and played 7 freshman this year so they will only improve each year - they made it to the regionals playing 7 freshman hopefully that experience will make them even stronger in 2008. Rossview will be strong again with pitching and their hitters are very strong

• 3 weeks later...

lets not forget that 4 years ago soddy was in the same situation they are in now and everyone threw in the towel before the season started and they made it to 4 straight state title games. soddy will be good very good! plenty of talent coming up!

That was the best group of freshmen I ever saw come into a program at one time. It would have been a great class even without Waters and Fairbanks, but they took it over the top. I remember seeing Soddy at the Border Battle in Lincoln County when those girls were freshmen, and correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that something like 13 of the 15 players on the team were freshmen, and they were already scary good.