Who has the best team returning for next year?

Hammer Head

Lexington is returning 9 starting seniors...we'll have one of the fastest outfields in tennessee..at least 4 stud pitchers and i read someone say 3 all west tenn picks....I came from jcm hit .529 last year and I was on the all west tenn team so thats 4..i was cleared to play for my senior year and we're comin for everyone. We have speed, power, arms, hitting, and fielding.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rockwood tigers should be at the state again this year. They lost 2 guys only 1 who played on a regular basis. They return the pitching staff, and will have cooper back who was out with injuries. Lost the catcher witch is a big big loss. But the big reason they will be back is because of the strong strong off. And they have the daughty kid comming back who had 18 dingers last year.

Marion County should find there way back to state.....Losing only 4 player 3 who saw playin time.....they return there whole pitchin stafff.....as long as they work hard and keep focused on what they want.....

dont throw mcminn central out of the picture .... they only lost 2 players who were not key players and are returning 9 jrs i believe but watch this team be a state contender

DCA is takin state in AA next year. They only lost 2 seniors and one of those seniors was injured for the last half of the season anyways. Their ACE pitcher is returning along with several others that are hard to handle. Everyone on this team is hard working and everyone underestimated them this year. Next year they will come back much stronger and surprise everyone again

so this is a guarrentee on them takin the AA ring?

DCA is takin state in AA next year. They only lost 2 seniors and one of those seniors was injured for the last half of the season anyways. Their ACE pitcher is returning along with several others that are hard to handle. Everyone on this team is hard working and everyone underestimated them this year. Next year they will come back much stronger and surprise everyone again

didnt this ace get rocked by a pewny lil public school last year in the sectional game

Jackson Christian School will be a pretty good 1A powerhouse, only losing 3 seniors from last year. I've had a chance to look around at all of the players and it is extremely different from jcm, where i came from last year. I will not be eligible until May 5th, however, we still have a lot of seniors returning from last year and two new juniors to play for JCS. (Ladd Caldwell and Josh Lindsey) Not being eligible until May 5th and 9th, we'll have plenty of time to play JV to get ready for District and Regional play. We have a very fast outfield and a dominating infield.

The way things are set up now I would say it will be a all private school finals in A and AA. Public schools just dont have the resources and talent pool that the private schools have. I saw Goodpasture pay in the regional tournament the past 5 years and this was probably the weakest team they have had with their ACE going down to injury but they still walked through the AA tourney. Privite schools should have to play AAA if they are going to play in the public pool!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't say they "walked" through the "Spring Fling" ! Dyer County took 'em to 11 innings & had it WON in regulation except for a DROPPED "infield fly" ! (1- 0 D.C. in the 7th with 2 out !) Otherwise they would have been playin back to back on that fateful day in the heat !

Wouldn't say they "walked" through the "Spring Fling" ! Dyer County took 'em to 11 innings & had it WON in regulation except for a DROPPED "infield fly" ! (1- 0 D.C. in the 7th with 2 out !) Otherwise they would have been playin back to back on that fateful day in the heat !

QUOTE(baseball'smygame @ May 29 2007 - 06:25 AM)

The way things are set up now I would say it will be a all private school finals in A and AA. Public schools just dont have the resources and talent pool that the private schools have. I saw Goodpasture pay in the regional tournament the past 5 years and this was probably the weakest team they have had with their ACE going down to injury but they still walked through the AA tourney. Privite schools should have to play AAA if they are going to play in the public pool!!!!!!!!!

I don't remember a walk thru in the championship game against USJ either. If not for an error at 3rd that game could have easily went the other way.

QUOTE(baseball'smygame @ May 29 2007 - 06:25 AM)

I don't remember a walk thru in the championship game against USJ either. If not for an error at 3rd that game could have easily went the other way.

AGree !

The non private schools dont have a chance, Cause they have 2 play 7 innings of non mistak ball. Casue last year i went and watched the single A tourny. ANd if there was not any private schools, rockwood or lookout valley would have one it. Instead they both got beat by private schools. Cause rockwood was the best non private school up there. They beat cascade with ease witch was at times the best single A team in the state. But then they get beat by the same private school twice. THE STATE IS NEVER GOING 2 BE FAIR INTILL ALL PRIVATE SCHOOLS ARE GONE. AND HAVE THERE ON TOURNY

The non private schools dont have a chance, Cause they have 2 play 7 innings of non mistak ball. Casue last year i went and watched the single A tourny. ANd if there was not any private schools, rockwood or lookout valley would have one it. Instead they both got beat by private schools. Cause rockwood was the best non private school up there. They beat cascade with ease witch was at times the best single A team in the state. But then they get beat by the same private school twice. THE STATE IS NEVER GOING 2 BE FAIR INTILL ALL PRIVATE SCHOOLS ARE GONE. AND HAVE THERE ON TOURNY

Well said - not sure what you mean or what your reasoning is, but well said !