Region 3-4A

While anyone connected to Central would ever concede a game to Maryville, I think the Red Rebs will be really good this year.

Central could have a better year and still have the same record. I think Cookeville will be really good and West will be as well. Those are swing games for the Cats.

I like West in this spot. I believe West and Central will be a toss up for the 2nd spot, but since the game is at Ftn City, I'm giving the edge to the Bobcats.

Halls makes the playoffs. They may be pretty run oriented early in the season, but as the QB grows into the job, they will improve on O. Their line play should be good.

South-Doyle here. They have gotten a little better each year. Could be the start of the comeback of this program.

Powell for this spot. Could be a long year for the Panthers who are used to big time success.

Clinton. In reading the Clinton thread, it seems like there is a lot of controversies. That's too bad for the kids. I think there is some talent there.

Lenior City. What can you say. They are in a tough region and they are not keeping up right now.

Ok guys, you can fire away now

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While anyone connected to Central would ever concede a game to Maryville, I think the Red Rebs will be really good this year.

Central could have a better year and still have the same record. I think Cookeville will be really good and West will be as well. Those are swing games for the Cats.

I like West in this spot. I believe West and Central will be a toss up for the 2nd spot, but since the game is at Ftn City, I'm giving the edge to the Bobcats.

Halls makes the playoffs. They may be pretty run oriented early in the season, but as the QB grows into the job, they will improve on O. Their line play should be good.

South-Doyle here. They have gotten a little better each year. Could be the start of the comeback of this program.

Powell for this spot. Could be a long year for the Panthers who are used to big time success.

Clinton. In reading the Clinton thread, it seems like there is a lot of controversies. That's too bad for the kids. I think there is some talent there.

Lenior City. What can you say. They are in a tough region and they are not keeping up right now.

Ok guys, you can fire away now

medman.

Gimme a minute. I think I'll aim before I fire.

ruse?

while everyone expects maryville to win it of course every football fan knows anything can happen especially in 3-4A they have to be the heavy favs but i think west could be overrated there line is small except for 1 or 2 but they defintely have the skill players to win but they could be upset by someone such as south doyle who is huge on the line they have one OLineman being looked at by d1 schools a Dlineman who received the UTC football camp dline mvp award and an amazing dline from wat ive seen and heard with combined size and speed they could beat west where it counts and they did give central a fight being tied at halftime last year and only lost to carter by 14 and carter had an amazing season last year and barely lost to powell i think South-Doyle is the surprise this year even with the loss of wilcox

Maryville 1

West

Central

South-Doyle battle for the three playoff spots

Halls and Powell try to fight in

Clinton and Lenior City just try to win one aganst the other