Coach Powers resigns

CRACKER

QUOTE(smiley01 @ Jun 4 2007 - 10:55 AM) 826471166[/snapback]AND THE DOWN FALL BEGINS!!!!!!!

I am very please with this hiring coach Messer is a great coach and i dont think we will have any drop coach Messers first year at Riverdale was the first year we went to state the year he left for Lebanon we lost 1-0 in 8 innings to Coffee County. So he has been a part of all of our state tournament appearances. I think him and coach pwers did a good job of complimenting each other and i forsee coach Messer putting together a great staff for us to continue on and being a solid program year in year out...His first year he will have a huge task to fall as we had 8 SRs on this years team and the returning players are gonna have to step up and improve and find ways to work hard (due to new TSSAA rules)and get better to be competitve in district 7AAA we have great pitching returning we need some fielders and hitter to step up

CONGRATS COACH MESSER I AM HAPPY FOR YOU AND THIS NEW OPPORUTNITY FOR YOU GOOD LUCK AND

GO RIVERDALE WARRIORS

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Messer will develop his players and coaches to win at life as well as on the field. He has the courage to go the distance. Buddy Powers is a great person and will be missed - he went his distance. It takes the entire team to win - coaches, players, family and fans all willing to go the distance with the team. Good fortune Riverdale, may the infield always give you a good hop and the umps a call as they see it.

QUOTE(gothedistance @ Jun 5 2007 - 08:10 PM) 826471814[/snapback]Messer will develop his players and coaches to win at life as well as on the field. He has the courage to go the distance. Buddy Powers is a great person and will be missed - he went his distance. It takes the entire team to win - coaches, players, family and fans all willing to go the distance with the team. Good fortune Riverdale, may the infield always give you a good hop and the umps a call as they see it.

I do know that he has the full support of the entire Riverdale family as coach Messer has always been well liked and respected I dont know if we will win state or not as we all know that baseball is a funny game ...nevertheless he will have all the support from the Fans coaches and parents